Chapter 15

//3rd Person's POV//

A nice morning to start a jouney again. But our heroes are still sleeping... except Zeno, who was awake a while ago because of that very loud roar.

//Flashback//

"Zeno-san! Zeno-san!!" Aname, the Momoiryuu, screamed through her room. Zeno rushed towards her room to check if she's okay. "What's wrong, Aname-sama?!" When he get there, He slumped. He saw Aname holding an adorable cat. He sighs in relief. He pouted. "Aname-sama! You made me worried!" Zeno said. "*Laughs* Gomen! Gomen! I just want to show you this cute lil' cat! Kyaaa! Neko-san is so cute!!~" She said while hugging the cat. Zeno awed at them. 'T-Too much cuteness!'

"Zeno-san! Come here. Let's play together with Neko-san!" She said before showing her closed smile. Zeno walk towards at her before sitting next to her side. The cat purred on Zeno's touch. "*smiles* She likes you!" Zeno smiles at the cat.

"*stares~~* Hmm... Zeno-san"

"Hai?"

"Your skin looks so smooth! I envy you."

"Eh? But you're the one who has a smoothess and brightess skin. You doesn't have any scars!---"

Zeno's eyes widen. Aname scratches her head. "Oh, really? hehe! Thank you!"

Zeno realize something. All those years he just notice it today. 'Aname-sama is already in her 50's.. but... Why does she still looks like the same?? She doesn't change... but her attitude matured a bit.' Zeno thought.

"-an! Zeno-san!"

"Huh?"

"*pouts* Zeno-san you aren't even listening.."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Is something bothering you? Your face is so pale."

He shooks his head. "I just remember something! What are you saying a while ago again? Hehehe~". She slightly smack his arm. "You should take a rest if you aren't feeling better!" Aname said. He wave both of his hands. "No! Really! There's nothing bothering me and I'm okay, really!" Zeno said. Aname gave him a sad look.

"Zeno-san..."

"H-Hai?"

"Am I... annoying?". She hugged her knees. "Ah! Not at all! I don't think you are annoying!"

"But... the people are ignoring me. Sometimes their faces turn paled when they saw me.. I don't understand. I didn't even do anything to make them scared...."

"Aname-sama...."

'I understand your feelings, Aname-sama. That's what also happens when the people of Kouka saw me. Just like you, my age and looks doesn't change. So they started to be scared and concerned.... maybe it's time for me to leave this place....'

"Zeno-san.."

"Hai?"

"I'm going to leave this place tomorrow.."

"Eh? Why?"

An irk mark appeared in her head. She stand up and stared at Zeno. "Did you forget? I told to you guys long time ago if I got bored here, I'll leave this place and searched the others."

"I'm leaving too!" Zeno said while looking at her with a serious face. She shook her head.

"Why?!"

"The people here needs you, Zeno-san..." She told him. "B-But still...! I want to be with yo--"

"Zeno-san. Don't worry. If you leave the castle I will immediently search for you. Because I know how and when. *smiles weakly*"

"I.. I understand.."