Chapter 17

Hello! Thank you so much for still supporting this book! I'm really REALLY GREATFUL!😍 And sorry if it took me few months to update😅 But anyway... Let's continue what we left—

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

When I open my eyes, My eyes widen at the sight infront of me. Kira was badly injured. "*panting* I.. I'm glad you are now awake..Yuuki.. -hi..me.." She suddenly collapse before going back to that crystal ball. I looked around and saw that the place that I'm in was destroyed. Trees were knocked down.

'What.. happen!?'

When I tried to walk, a sudden pain stopped me. I can feel something sharp that were stabbed on me.

I notice that there's something strange about me. I have pink scales and I kinda become bigger. I started to panic. 'What did I do to Kira!?'

I can still feel the presence of the dragon warriors. 'I need to hide ,or else Soo-won's soldiers will find me. I... I'm not ready to face them...'

I endure the pain. I grab my bag by biting it before looking around. 'Too small..' I dig a hole in the middle of a large rock, making it a large cave. 'I need to rest for a while...'

I rested in the corner when suddenly, I felt the presence of Seiryuu. 'He's near.' I use the power of Seiryuu to see far distance. I saw Shin-ah grab his sword. Ao is with him. 'Wait! It's too early to meet him! Why in this kind of timing?!'

"!"

Shin-ah's eyes was looking at me. I roared to shoo them away, but it didn't work. He become curious even more. I saw him looking around the cave again.

"Pukyuu!!" Ao's voice sounds closer.

When he went to the corner of the cave, he was surprised to see me. He suddenly pointed his sword to me. "!"

'This is bad! This is really bad..!'

If he tried to fight me, I'll never escape because my body is injured. Shin-ah quickly took away his sword and drop it on the ground. 'H..He's not going to kill me? *sighs* Thank goodness!!'

I can still feel his gaze. 'I never thought that I'll actually meet him this early... and he's so cute!!!'

"Pink scale... Blue eyes... This strange presence... are you the.. Momoiryuu?" He said. 'He found out!'. I didn't answered him. 'Ah... It's so cold... I feel weak....' Suddenly my stomach growled loudly. I saw Ao is panicking. Shin-ah petted him to calm him. "Ao.. Don't worry.. Lets go.."

'Ah... They're already leaving... Please... Wait.. Don't leave me alone..!'

Shin-ah pick up his sword before leaving the cave.

'He left me... It's okay.. I'll be able to meet him soon.' I rested my head on the ground. I close my eyes. 'What should I do? I don't know how to turn back to normal..... Am I going to be like this forever? What is actually the power of Momoiryuu? I need answers....'

Few minutes later, I sensed him comming closer to the cave again. Shin-ah returned to the cave, shortly where he found me. My eyes widen. 'He.. He actually return for me... Shin-ah..'

He place the fruits infront of me as I gaved him a confuse look. I saw Ao was disappointed that it wasn't for him but for the me. "Kyuu..." Ao sadly said. I sweat drops. 'G-Gomen.. Ao..'

He placed the woods that he gothered next to me. He tried rubbing it to make a fire but it didn't work. I tried not to laugh. He try again but nothing happens.