Chapter 5: Kouka Kingdom

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

After I said those words, he looks at me while sweat dropping, thinking that he might know that I know his plan. His eyes were gazing my eyes, while smiling. "What are you talking about, Yuuki-hime?" His tone become so serious. "Eh?" I tilt my head to the other side as he did the same.

"Eh?"

"I'm just saying that you should be careful on your actions, you might anger someone. You're a real handsome person but you're not the only one who like or love Yona-hime. There's still plenty of Ikemen or Bishounen (A/N: She's talking about Hak, Yun, Kija, Shin-ah, Jae-ha and Zeno) out there who likes her" I told him. Half of it are true, but the only thing I lied is the first sentence. So, that he'll never learn that I know his plan.

"Ah, I see.." His bangs covered his eyes.

"What's wrong? I'm just worried" I lied. He gave a closed smile. "It's nothing, sorry for making you worry" he said. 'That smile was fake. Even if you smiles at me for more that one million, I know how it feel when you are trying to hide your true feelings away. Because I know it.. by just looking at your eyes..'

"We're kinda.. similar" I murmured. "Similar to what?"

I slightly smack his right arm, "Nothing, just forget about it!"

Sei-chan entered the room. "Anam--.. *Ahem* Yuuki-hime, The King and Queen wants you to pack your things now."

"I think I'll be going now, see you soon" Soo-Won said. I nodded my head, staring at him until he left the room.

"Sei-chan, Yona-hime's birthday is next week ,right? What's the rush?" I asks him. He told me that we will be there tomorrow. It's eariler than I thought. I'll be seeing her very soon. I just learned that Kouka Kingdom is very near in our kingdom. In just a few hours we will be there if we use a ship.

I packed all of my things, thanks to my female servants who helped me.

.....

We were riding a carraige to go to Hiryuu Castle. My parents, Jin Sei and some other guards are with us. I was looking at the window when suddenly, a voice called me.

"Yuuki"

'That voice! It's the Momoiryuu-sama!'

I looked around but I didn't see her. The guards ask me what's wrong and my excuse is;

"I.. I'm just glad to be here!"

"You know what will you do next" Her voice echoed in my head. 'Yes, I know'. Time is almost up for the king of Kouka...

I clenched my fists. I don't know if I am ready yet, Even though I'm always thinking about my mission.

After a few hours of waiting, around 7 or 8 in the morning, we were finally arrived in the Hiryuu's Castle.

Many guards and servants welcomed us, They were surprised when they saw me because of my Hair which is Pink. They guided us where the princess and her visitors are partying.

When we get there, King Il and Min-Soo are the familiar persons I know in that room. Some of the visitors are gazing at me, probably dazzling my long straight pink hair. We greeted the King and My parents told me to enjoy the party of Yona-hime's birthday. I want to give her my gift but I didn't see her. She might be with Soo-Won right now.....

//Son Hak's POV//

I was searching for Princess Yona because King Il order me to find her. While searching in the room where the visitors are, I saw a person. She have a beautiful long straight pink-ish hair that caught my attentions. She's wearing a Sakura hairclip and a pretty clothes.

I din't see her face, Just her back, Facing me.

She was about to drink an alcohol. Luckily, Some guards that are unfamiliar to me, stopped her from drinking it.

"Yuuki-hime! Don't drink that!" They said as one of them snatched the drink away from her. 'Ah, so she's a princess too. Maybe she's an arrogant princess like Yona-hime.. or not..'

She giggles. It almost sounds like a small bell, ringing softly in my ears. "Sorry, I didn't know!" Her voice was so adorable. Looking at her figure, she's maybe a 12 or below years old.

'Don't be a Lolicon fan..'

I have to find Yona-hime. Maybe she's on the outside with... Soo-won-sama. My chest hurts whenever I see them together, But I can endured it... It was obvious that Soo-won feels the same way to her. And I think I don't have any chance to make her fall inlove with me. Me, Yona-hime, and Soo-won are childhood friends, We were happy just being together. Its already enough.

....

//Narrator's POV//

On the next day, after Yona's birthday, Yuuki learned that King Il is now dead. And that day is the day her mission will begin.