Chapter 8: The Past Of The Pink Dragon

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

"Yuuki-hime, go to the Village of the White Dragon and you will learn something."

I was travelling in the forest for one week now to find that village. I rest for a while and I put down my things. I look in the map to know my location.

//Flashback//

"But, he are not there anymore." I said. "Kami-sama wants you to visit someone." He said. "Someone?" I gave him a confused look. He patted my head and smiled.

"You will know when you finally get there".

//End of Flashback//

'Why would Ik-su-san wants me to go there? I think Kija-san isn't there anymore. And who is that someone?'

Suddenly an arrow strike next to me.

"!!"

I stand up and grab my sythe. A thick fog appeared out of no where.

"Leave! Leave this place!" It said.

I gripped my hold in my sythe before swinging it with all of my might, just to remove the fog.

When I finally removed the fog, I saw a few males, ready to shoot me with their arrows.

Everyone was surprised. "W-Who are you!?" One of them asked as he points his weapon to me. I take a deep breath before removing my hood.

"S-She has pink hair!" They gasped at the sight of my hair. Then, they bow down as they dropped their weapons.

"We were been waiting for your return, Momoiryuu-sama"

....

They let me go inside in their village and apologized because of their rudeness towards me but I quickly forgive them because it's only natural to protect someone.

Everyone surrounded me. "H-Her hair is so pink and it's so beautiful!"

"Wow!"

I sweat dropped. An old woman's voice called me. "Momoiryuu!" She said as she went closer to me. She bowed down and everyone did the same again.

"U-Umm! Please raise your heads!"

They raised their heads and started to cry. The elder introduced herself. "Nice to meet you too. I am Kiseki Yuuki, The Princess of Mirai Kingdom and also the one who possesed the blood of the Pink dragon."

They gasped in surprise. "Could it be.. your the first Pink dragon warrior?" They suddenly cheered.

They soon start a party for my return. 'Return?'

I was sitting in front of them as they celebrate the sudden event. Kija's grandmother is sitting next to me with a bright smile pasted on her face. "I have a question." I said to her. "Yes Momoiryuu, what is it?" She asks. "Why is it everyone is so happy that I am here? And why are they celebrating My Return when it's just my first time to be here?"

She took a sip on her tea. "It's because the Pink Dragon goddess was once lived here in this village, together with the White Dragon Warrior. I will tell you what I know." She pause before continuing.

"The Pink dragon goddess is King Hiryuu's little sister. She is very kind and sweet. Everyone loves her. The first White Dragon worrior fell inlove to her beauty, even the other dragon warriors and humans. Many suitors wanted to be with her but she always politely refused them. When the dragon warriors mission is ended. That's when she decieded to visit the White Dragon worrior and the other dragon warriors."

"Thank you for telling me." I thanked her. I gently hug her and smile as she hugged me back.

After the party. They lead me to a room so that I can rest there.

That night...

I dreamt something..

In that dream, I was smiling happily to a Red-haired male that I assumed is Hiryuu. He pat my head and I like it. I walk around and it's like I was searching for someone. I saw 4 males and I walked closer to them. I couldn't see their faces very well, but I can only hear their voices.

"Why don't know train those soldiers, Ryokuryuu?"

"Huh?! I don't want to train a random people!"

"How immature, Midori! As an older brother, you should take care your little brother!"

"Who are you calling brother!? We were just related because we drink the blood of the dragons but we aren't really related! Listen, I only believe in my own strength!"

"Mimi sawari."

"Huh?!"

"Your voice"

"Would you like to be sliced into two?!"

"I will paralize you before you could do that!"

I heard myself laughed again. "It's like you are playing like a little kids! Its so cute!"

I heard a chuckle behind me. "Yes, I agree. It's looks like to me ,cute little dragons are playing together."

"King Hiryuu please wash your eyes."

"You're getting old."

"You two are so mean to me..."

I laugh again.

"Oi! Momoiryuu! Stop laughing already!"

"That's right!"

I didn't stop. Suddenly I stop laughing and saw a vision. I saw Zeno was cutted in half.

Eh? Zeno?

That's all I can remember about my dream. It's so weird. Why would I dream something like that? Is that really me? Is that really Zeno or a different Zeno?

I don't know anymore....

.....

Early In the morning, I went to the graves of the previews Hakuryuu. The Elder said that the first Hakuryuu was once lived in this village, so his grave must be here somewhere. I saw a tower of grave stone that is very different from the others because it's in the very top. I kneeled infront of it and prayed.

"To the first and previews Hakuryuu, I promise to you all that I will protect Kija and the other dragon warriors and even the red dragon. I'll do my best."

I stand up and went back to where Elder is. "Momoiryuu-sama! I thought you already left!" She sighs.

I rubbed my head. "Sorry and thank you for letting me stay here for a while."

"Are you going to leave already?" She asked, kinda surprised. I slowly nodded my head. "I need to catch up with them soon." She nodded. "I see. Please visit us again!"

I smiled at her.

'I'll Try..'

I left the village while everyone is crying. They're too nice. Is Ik-su-san wants to bring me there to show me that dream?

'Kami-sama is so powerful.'