Chapter 9: Awa Port

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

"Wow! So this is the port city. The Earth tribe's Awa port!" I said while looking at the Awa Port and the sea. After a few weeks, finally, I am here! "It's so beautiful!"

I close my eyes and sensed that the presence of one of the warrior is here. "Jae-ha.." I smirked. I hide my belonginess in the tall bushes.

I went to Awa and searched something to buy. Everyone where gazing at me with their dead and lifeless eyes even though they were acting happily.

'Everyone's eyes seem so lifeless..'

As I passed by, people are hiding or moving away from me. 'D.. Do I look dangerous??'

Some guards stopped me. I frowned. "Who are you? Your not from Awa right? Are you lost?" He suddenly grabbed my right wrist. "If so, Come with us and we will lead the way.." one of them said while smirking. I snatched my arm away from them. "I am not lost."

"Eh?~" One of the guard placed his other hand to my shoulder. My eyes twitched. "Come on, come with just for a little while?"

"No.." I bitterly said.

He remove his hand from my shoulder. He was about to slap me when suddenly, a familiar person kicked him away. "That's not the beautiful way how to seduce a beautiful little girl".

He faced me. I covered my face by pulling my hood a bit. He grab my other hand before running away together with him.

"Don't let them get away!!"

.....

"*panting* D-Did we lost them?" I asked while trying to catch my breath. He was still holding my hand. He nodded. "Thank you very much.." Before I could fully turned around, He tighten his hold and pulled me closer to him.

"!?"

"Before you go, Please tell me your name.." he said before winking at me. '😑 Playboy'.

"My father said not to talk to a stranger---"

"Jae-ha. My name is Jae-ha!" He smiled playfully.

'Is it really okay to introduce myself to him?'

"......... My name is---"

"---Please let me go!!"

Suddenly we heard a loud scream. He slightly frowned. He quickly let go of my hand before patting my head. "See you around, little lady" he said before winking at me. I close my eyes as the wind passed by. When I open my eyes, He was no where to be found at my sight.

I exhaled slowly. 'I thought my heart will explode!'

"Someone, help!!"

'Ah.. that's right. This is the moment where Hak and Jae-ha will meet for the first time......'

I should hurry. Few more days, The pirates will fight the officials and Kumji on the ships in the sea..

I will not let Yona and Yun hurt... I will not let all of them get hurt..

... It was just a quick moment when I meet Jae-ha.. The next time we meet, I will surprise him. Right now.. I need to prepare for tomorrow. I have to help the people in Awa.

...Next Day....

//Yona's POV//

Jae-ha is flying in the sky while carrying me. It was so beautiful up here!