Chapter 7: To The Priest!

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

After travelling for 1 and a half week, I finally found a house. I assumed that the house looks familiar. In that week, many bandits wanted to steal my things but I defeated them by knocking them out... only
(9^-^)9

Walking closer, I saw a familliar blond hair who was laying flatly on the ground. I softly giggled at the cute sight. Yep, I have a crush on him because he is in my list of "Kind Male Characters".

I gently shake him to let him know that I am here. "Ik-su-san? Iiik-suuu-saaaan..." I said while poking his (soft!) cheeck. I saw him move, so I moved  backward. He sat on the ground and when he looked up, our faces are close. "Waahhh!!"

We back away. 'I saw his beautiful pink eyes!!😻'

"Um.. H-Hello, my name is Kiseki Yuuki from Mirai Kingdom. Nice to meet you Ik-Su-san!" I bowed a little before shyly looking at him.

He smile at me. "Ah! Your the momoiryuu!" He said. I gave him a confused look. "How did you know?" I asks him. He put his hands together and gaze the sky. "Kami-sama told me all about you!" He happily said.

He stand up and wipe off the dust in his clothes. "Is Yona-hime, Hak and Yoon are already in their journey together to find the dragon warriors?". He nodded. "They left yesterday." He told me.

'Oh, I didn't make it. I was planning to travel with them before they could meet Yoon and Ik-su-san' I pouted.

"Lets go inside, you must be very tired from your journey." He said. "Also.." He pointed my huge bag that was on my back. "Is that heavy for you?" He sweat dropped. "No, but for ordinary human it is heavy".

We went inside as I put down my things in the corner and sat down. "Kami-sama told me that you are not from this world. You have a past life in that world and died, Then they gave you a chance to live here because it is your wish. It is a miracle!" He suddenly start to cry. "I'm glad you're okay!" I sweat dropped.

He wipes his tears away. "What will you do now?" He asked. "I will find my master and guide her with her friends." I said. He suddenly pat my head. 'His patting my head!!'.

"You shouldn't force your body..." He said while continuing patting me. 'Sei-chan said that before.. I miss him.. but I don't want to go back. I need to do something.'

He stop patting me and I'm kinda disappointed. "How's your journey?" He asked. I looked on the floor before asnwering him. "It was actually fun. I also learned many new things outside of the Reiko Kingdom as I travel around." I said. I stand up and smiled at him. "I think I need to go."

"To where?"

"To---"

*growled~*

My stomach growl. I could feel my face heat up. He smiled ,gently. He quickly stand up. "I'll prepare you some foods" he said. "T-Thank you very much" I shyly thanked him. Before he could take a step on the floor, he suddenly trip. "I-Ik-su-san?! Are you alright?!" I asked him. He quickly stand up and he shyly smiled on me. He was pretending to be okay when he hurted himself...

"I'll help you." I said. "Arigatou!" He happily said.

'TT^TT I can't believe that he's older than Jaeha!'

.....

I was pealing the vegetables while he was sitting on the floor and looking at his hands that are covered in bandage.

"*sighs* Ik-su-san, next time please be careful." I scolded him.

"H-Hai..."

//Flashback//