Chapter 11: Never Betray

//Jae-ha's POV//

'It's near...'

We saw a girl who is holding a bow, a man from her behind was about hurt her but I quickly landed between them and I kicked him away from her while Shin-ah fight the others.

My blood starts to boiled again. "!?" Could it be...!

When I turned around, she was looking at me. She didn't even flinch when she saw me. "Thank you" She said before smiling at me.

'.. Dark blue curly hair like a dark cloud.. Blue oceanic-crystal eyes.. pinkish lips... pale white skin... an Indeed beautiful human being..'

"Umm--"

She suddenly shots an arrow near my face. I heard a groan from my behind and saw that she shot him in his shoulder. I was amazed. "What in the world are you?" I asked her but she stayed silent before saying something. "Kumji is in the sea..." She said. Her eyes widen. "My necklace is still with him!" She suddenly run away. "Necklace?"

I shook my head. "I need to focuse". I jump in the sky and saw Kumji in the boat with someone. I flew towards that direction while preparing my weapons. Kumji use an arrow to hit me. I tried to dudge it while trowing my weapons toward him. When suddenly, a pink arrow countered Kumji's attack. I fell in the sea, unhurt. Suddenly I felt that presence again.

'Again....'

When I looked at Kumji, an arrow has already striked in his chest. My eyes widen. '... It's a different arrow.....'

Soon, Kumji fell in the ocean and sink. 'The battle... has ended'. Suddenly, I saw a necklace, floating to where Kumji fell.

"My necklace is still with him!"

I grab the necklace and hide it inside of my sleeves. Everyone cheered because Awa become peaceful again. We celebrate and celebrate all day. But I couldn't find the owner of this necklace after that.

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

My eyes widen. "My necklace is still with him!". I shook my head before running away. '..I should focuse on saving everyone!'

//Flashback//

Today is my 15 birthday. Our Kingdom celebrate my birthday. My mother and father are so happy. They gave me a necklace. It's called Momoiryuu necklace. They said that this necklace is from Momoiryuu-sama, who traveled around the world.

//End of Flashback//

It's a very special necklace... but now.. it's gone..

I'm sorry... father... mother.. Momoiryuu-sama..

After Kumji shot an arrow towards Jae-ha, I quickly counter it using a same weapon. After a few seconds, Yona shot Kumji in the chest.

"What should I do when this ended?"

I use my magic powers to bring me back to my normal appearance. I change my clothes into Awa's usual female clothes. 'Now, my identity is still unreviel... Awa is now a peaceful place'

I smiled to myself. I decieded that I will still travel while watching Yona and her friends. When morning came, I wandered around in Awa.

When I turned around in the corner, I saw a person who also turned around in the opposite corner. My eyes widen to the sight of that familiar person. I stop walking and he did the same. His eyes are also widen.

"Soo-won..." I bitterly said his name. He smiled weakly. "Yuuki-hime! I'm glad you are okay, we've been looking for you!"

"..."

He walked closer towards me. "I've heard that you run away from your kingdom. Why?"

"..."

"I was so worried about you---"

"Why..."

"Eh?"

"Why didn't you listened to me?"

"Yuuki-hime, what are you talking about---"

"Answer me!!"

"...."

"My voice can't reach you anymore... Soo-won.."

"Yuuki-hime..."

"Why did you killed Yona's father?! Was it just to revenge your father's death!? I warned you so many times! But you still wouldn't listened to me! I tried my best... but I didn't... e-even.. change you....." My voice starting to crack. "Yuuki-hime, please listen to me---"

"No, You will listen to me...!" my bangs covered my eyes. "You don't have to killed just to revenge someone... Yona.. Yona said she loves you but why?! Why didn't you accept it!? You two can live without doing something that can make you guilty if you didn't do those things to hurt Yona... and even Hak! They both trusted you! When Yona is in trouble, she always scream your name in her mind! She was hoping that you will save her! So why!? SOO-WON!?" I screamed.

"..."

"I love King Il, Yona and Hak. But this kingdom doesn't need a weak king."

"King Il is not weak!"

"He refuse to help his people. He didn't even listened to their problems--"

"You are also doing the same!" His eyes widen. Tears were flowing out from my eyes. "There's still some poor villages who needs some help. Those villages are poor that they can't ever affort them themselves to eat everyday! They have no money! Nor foods! How can you help them Soo-won?! You are not searching so widely even though you are already A King!"

He suddenly hugged me. "!!?"

I struggled to escape but he only tighten his hug. "L-Let me go!"

"Soo-won!!---"

"Before I could go to your kingdom for the first time, My father, Yu-hong told me about your kingdom. He said that it was peaceful and beautiful. There's No war. No poor and no rich. All are equal.. and he said that I'll be marrying the princess named Kiseki Yuuki when we grew up to the right age. Of course i'm surprised but never complain because I respect my father's desicions. His words are everything to me. Back then, I thought that you are cold and selfish because the first time we meet, you were glaring at me all the time. But I was wrong. This princess Yuuki is not that at all. I soon learned that you are just an innocent girl who wants to protects her kingdom and her people. You've become my inspiration and hope. I wanted to be like you.."

"But... whg did you have to killed king Il?"

"I know I am selfish. But, I want to be a king and I want to rule the Kingdom with you." He finally let go of me. "I will never go your side and I am not planning to betray Yona-hime..." I glared at him. He smiled weakly at me.

"But.. I will not give up. I will not let you go next time."

"Why not now?"

He looked up in the sky. "I still need to do something.. I didn't do anything yet. I haven't accomplish anything.."

He then looked at me. "The next time we meet again, I will not let you go. I will make you my Queen someday"

I scoffed. "I better run and hide when we meet again.." I said.

"I have to go now, I'll be scolded if I stay longer here." He said.

"Good bye.." We said before passing each others.

'I will never betray Yona... because... I am one of the dragon warriors... I wished this... It's my fate to serve and protect her.. that's what I've been wanted to do...'