Chapter 13

//Zeno's POV//

"The only thing I can tell you is a small clue. The owner of that necklace that you were carrying is her necklace." The pries said.

'Necklace...?'

Then Ryokuryuu showed us the necklace.

"Waah!~"

"It's so pretty!"

"...."

"!!" My eyes widen.

"Whoa.. It looks very expensive!"

"Jae-ha! How did you get that?!"

'That necklace..!'

Ryokuryuu explained us how he found the necklace.

"A girl named Aname protected us from Kumji and from the battle. She told us to hide and protect each other after Yun lifted the firework." Miss said. "When I saw her, the strange presence that I've been sensing is comming from her."

'Aname.. Could it be... she's still alive?'

"Strange presence?" Mister asked him.

"She has long dark curly hair and ocean eyes. She's so beautiful!~"

'Ahh... she's not her..' My hope suddenly died.

"...Pink... arrow?" Miss said.

"Pink arrow and bow.. are all belong to that person"

"I tried to find the owner of this necklace but I could find her anymore."

"W-Wait! Just like I thought! It's really is that necklace!"

"Huh??"

"This n-necklace..!"

"W-What's wrong Yun?"

"T-This necklace Is from the Mirai Kingdom!!" He screamed.

"Mirai Kingdom??"

'!!... That's the place where... she... died..'

"You don't know!?! This necklace is called the Yume Hoseki (Dream Gem)! It's the legendary necklace!!"

"EEEHHHH!?!?!?"

//Yoon's POV//

I searched that book from my back and I pull it out off my bag. I searched the page. "They are the same! Look!" I showed them the page. "According to what the book said.. A goddess visited the Mirai Kingdom and lived there for so many years. She left the necklace there, it's a proof that she was real." I told them. "But if it's a legend.. then, how does that person have it?" Yona asked. "Maybe she stole it?" Hak said. I shook my head. "No! That is really impossible!"

"Why?"

"Mirai Kingdom is a strict Kingdom. If someone stole anything away from them, the people there will ... *gulps* emidiently kill them without any hesitation! I heard from the other books that they were waiting for the goddess to return and when that happen, she will wear that necklace again. Other said that this necklace was given to her as a gift by the gods and goddess from heaven and the other books said that she was King Hiryuu's sister or wife."

Kija, Hak and Yona suddenly paled.

"T-Then we s-should.."

"h-handle it carefully or else the.."

"gods and goddesses will be angry and punish us.." Hak said. I nodded. "I'll keep it carefully.." I said before placing the necklace to a small wooden box.