Chapter 6: Start Of Her Journey!

//Kiseki Yuuki's POV//

After we learned that King Il is now dead, we went to the funeral to pay our respects. About Yona and Hak, they said that Hak killed King Il and took Yona away and went to the forest. But that was not really true. Why would Soo-won say something cruel like that... Yona and Hak are his special childhood friends.

I clenched my fists as I stared King Il's dead body. 'I promise King Il, That I will protect Yona-hime and her friends, no matter how hard it was. I will still do my best!'.

Everyone was crying except Soo-won, who was staring at King Il with guilty eyes. We go back to our kingdom. I packed my things on a very big bag and one small bag. I wear my Pink and Purple kimono ,and a hood with a cape on it.

I went to my parents to talk about my journey. Of course, they didn't let me. "Yuuki! Please think about it! It's more dangerous outside!" Father shouted. "I'm not just going to stand here and watch people suffering. I have an important mission. I'll save the Kouka Kingdom" I said, calmly. "Save?! Why would you even save Kouka Kindom if it's still not in danger?!" He yelled.

I looked at them with a determination on my eyes. "I don't want to see people sufferings! You think that Kouka Kingdom is peaceful but that's not true! Mother, Father. Outside of this castle is still not safe. The villagers that are far away hasn't been recieving any help! They were suffering and I know it! I'm not saying that you are not suitable of rulling the kingdom, I'm just doing what I can do as a future Queen of Mirai Kingdom--"

*SLAP!!*

My left cheeck suddenly feel stinged. My mother has already slap me. "Yuuki, We didn't raised you to be like this. We all want you to be happy. B-But going outside of this castle is---".

I put my index finger( not the middle finger ) in her lips. I don't want to rudely interrupt her words.. but

I looked at her with a calm expression. "Mother, I know you wouldn't believe me but.. I am One of the Dragon Warriors. I want to be useful. That's why I keep training none stop. I've been waiting for this day to come and now--"

"I know.. I know that you're the momoiryuu! When I saw your Pink hair, I already know about it!! I.. I thought you will never notice it that your the momoiryuu. but! I was so scared that someday you'll find out and leave us and you'll die protecting your master! *sniff* I don't want that to happen!!!" She cried as my eyes widen.

'So they know that I'm the Momoiryuu..'

"So that's why everyone is overprotective to me..."

My father nodded his head, he put his hand on her back and rub it to comfort her as ahe continued to cry.

"I promise that I will not die. If my mission is done, I promise I'll be back here safetly and lively!".

My father looked at me with a calm expression but still sad. "Before you leave, We will show you something that you must know." Father said, turning around as me and my mother followed him while wiping her tears away.

We went down in a secret passage way. And entered the door. Pink stones and crystals are all in the room. The stones has a design that shows story of the Momoiryuu. 'I didn't know that we have something like this..'

"In the age of myth. The Pink Dragon goddess decended in heaven and took on human with her older brother, Hiryuu. Her role was to protect her brother, King Hiryuu and the four Dragon Warriors. The pink dragon has a pink-ish hair, pale skin, she even knows the upcomming future and always saying something weird, just like you. She accepted what her fate. The power of the Pink Dragon are also the powers of the four dragon warriors. It was powerful and uncontrolable. She already knew the fate of her brother but King Hiryuu keeps fighting until he grew tired of fighting and fell asleep. When King Hiryuu is no longer moving, knowing the powers of the four dragon warriors was beyond human control, they left their tribe. The pink dragon goddess was now weak but her age didn't change. After more than 20 years, She decided to travel each Village alone. But one village was already wept away. Skeletons are scattered around the place. The pink dragon goddess cried but her voice didn't reach the heaven. She tried killing herself but each time she hurts herself, her wounds keep healing quickly. The pink dragon goddess wants to end her life, but the world was against it. Soon, the presence of the 3 dragon warriors grew weaker, day by day. At the age of one thousand, the Pink Dragon goddess' life has finally ended." My father said.