chapter 14:

I went over to harveys bed and just cryed. I heard a knock on the door.
L:hey y/n
Leo came over,hes only 3 years younger then me(we have the same bday),he hugged me.
L:please stop crying
Y/n:i will try
I give him a quick smile.
L:i know you didn't mean to get upset and harvey knows what happened he saw it all.
Y/n:oh
L:hey,its okay
He hugs me then leaves,i get up and put some diffrent pjs on,a pair or shorts and a long hoodie that looks like a dress. After getting changed i walked to the bathroom and took a quick mirror selfie.
S:y/n me,max,paul,leo and tilly are going out. Harvey dosnt want to come so you and him will stay here.
Y/n:okay have fun
I heard the door shut and i went back to harveys room. I got back on the bed and heard someone run up the stairs.
H:hey y/n
Y/n:hey
Harvey got onto the bed and sat next to me. I didnt feel like being near him so i walked out the room,i took my hoodie of leaving me in my sport bra and shorts,i grabbed a drink and a blanket and walked towards the sofa. I put the bee movie on and layed on the sofa watching. Untill i felt someone sit down next to me.
H:hey where was my invite
I smiled and looked at him. He must have gotten changed because he was now in pj pants and a hoodie.
H:i see you got a bit warm
Y/n:yep
Harvey suggested i lay my head on him.like he does with his dad. He put he balnket on top of use and pressed play on the movie.
Y/n:this night vouldnt gt any better
I whispered. Harveys and was now on my stomach. My eyes slow started shutting befor i know i was asleep.

Leos pov:
Me and the rest of my family went out,leaving y/n and harvey at home. Early i went to talk to her,she was really upset and i felt upset,shes like my older sister that iv never had. I just hope she okay.
D:hey leo Are you ready to go back home
L:yes
I smiled and walked to the car,max was being himself,on his phone. When we got back to he house i saw the tv on and harvey and y/n asleep on he sofa.i could help but think awww. All the sudden mum comes in and gets here phone out,she took a pic of them.
S:aww,cute.
Max picked y/n up bridal style and took her up to harveys room and dad took harvey aswell. I tied up abit and then went to my room.