chapter 18:

Y/n:thank you sara,goodnight
S:goodnight
I walked back upstairs and went to maxs room. I knocked on the door lightly,maxs must have heard it because he opened the door with no top on and wow i was spechless.
M:hey y/n
I walked into his room and he shut his door
Y/n:hey am i okay to sleep in here wih you tonight,i dont want to wake up harvey.
M:sure but my bed is smaller then harveys
Y/n:its okay
He walked towards the bed and layed down. I took my hoodie of and put it on the floor.
Y/n:sorry i usally sleep in my sport bra or bra.
M:its okay,i sleep with no shirt on.
I smiled and layed down under the covers next to him. I turned around so maxs was facing me back but max moved closer  and rapped his arms round me,his head was on my sholder.i tensed up abit but as soon as his body touched mine i relaxed.
M:(whispers)goodnight y/n btw i have somat to tell you tommoz.
Y/n:goodnight max
I felt him kiss my neck,i smiled and pushed my body supper close to his.nlw it looked like we were spooning like all cute couples do. After 5mins of laying like that i heard max say
M:i love you
I smiled and turned around
Y/n:max
He wakes up and smiles at me. Without thinking i move my head closer to his face. I placed one leg inbetween his and he moved his hands ferther then my waist. I rapped one arm round his neck and the other round his waist.
Y/n:do you actully love me max
M:wait how do you know
Y/n:you kinda said it in your sleep.
It was like 12am and everyone was asleep.
Me and max moved are head closer. Are lips touched and we went full on makeout whiched turned into somat else but befor we did it i stoped.
M:i was enjoying that
Y/n:im sorry but i really tired.
I was now asleep in just my underwear and so was max. He put his arms round me and kissed my head.
Why did i do that,who do i like,i like harvey but i also like max,good job i have no school tomoz so i can go out and think about what happened and what to tell the boys. Untill then i need to sleep.