chapter 25:

Harveys pov:
Iv seen that smile and heard that friendly voice befor,but were.i need to think harder.oh what apot that time i woke up in the hospital. I never knew why i was there my parents never told me. All i remeber is me and my brother in hospital but why?
Y/n:harvey
I heard ny name being i zone back in.
H:hi again
Y/m:please call me cat5
Iv heard that name some where befor.
Y/n:you zoned out again did you remember somat
H:ye but howd you know
Y/n:just a guess
Y/n pov:
We walked into the house and harvey followed me to my room
H:your mum doesnt seem that bad
She really isnt bad but she just hates remebering she was the one whi took is on that rollercoaster. She got away with no scratches,i walked away with a broken leg,max and harvey walked away with a head injury.
Y/n:it depends what mood shes in
C: y/n down here now
Y/n:stay up here and look sround if you want.
I run out the room and down he stairs to my mum
Y/n:yes mum
C:you will have to be homeschooled for a couple weeks untill i can afford to pay for school fees. Oh and i wont be home untill sunday,so i spoke to sara and she said you can stay with her untill i get back.
Y/n:okay so i font need no clean uniform
C:no and im still mad that you got expelled but i hope max and harvey remeber who you are. Im still sorry about what happened 5years ago.
Y/n:mum its okay,im just happy there both alive
I smile at mum and walk up the stairs to see harvey looking through my memorie box.luckly i hid my other memorie box oher wise he would have seen all the photos of me and him.
Y/n:hey
H:o i didnt see you there
Y/n:turns out im not going to school for a couple weeks and im dtaying at yours untill sunday.