chapter 37:

Harveys pov:
I came out of the bathroom and saw y/n crying, she was crying like iv never seen her cry befor. She was silent and still, she smiled and then the smile faded she screamed and then relaxed again. It looked like she was zoned out. She started mumbeling.
Y/n:im sorry,im so sorry this wasnt meant to happen. Please dont die. Your my best freinds.
She was now crying like nothing could stop her. I was confused and wanting to know what happened. I want to know who her bestfriends was,i wanted to know why she was so upset and why she keeped daying the same thing over and over again untill she went supper quite. No crying,no talking just y/n,zoned out,hugging her knees. She looked scared, she looked like she has just seen her bestfriend die. I put my arms round her and she jumps.
Ha:you okay y/n
Y/n:mhh,oh,ye
Ha:why are you crying then
Y/n:the past,stuff happened
Ha:tell me,trust me please
Y/n:okay well i had two bestfriends when i was ten...
She carryed on telling me the whole story but i know y/n, i know there is something she isnt telling me like she doesnt want me to know that little bit of detale that makes everything fit together. She said something about when she was ten. I had to keep replaying that one day where i woke up in hospital,my brother no where to be seen. Mum wouldnt tell me what happened she told me lies,lies that i believed untill today,i know my mum and y/n and i know there hiding something from me. Something that is important like i knew someone,like i had something like i had a problem or somehing happened to me and it was preety bad. I felt like i knew y/n befor but i dont know when or how. She gets on with my mum better then she gets on with her mum. Someone would have to tell me soon other wise id have to find out myself.