chapter 50:

My life changed so much after we finished school,i just turned 17 and was still with max, hannah and harvey got to gether,brookyln moved away and Ava became my best friend, if i could go back in time i wouldnt change anything. Right now is perfect,me,max and ava are soom moving to go to college ,i lost contact with hannah and brooklyn but i still missed them. Harvey came to mine a couple times but then left, max was away most the time with practicing for his world tour. And me well i was going to college with my best friend and my lover but after a couple weeks i had to leave that college.  I became a model, ava became a model to. So my life right now is perfect im a 17 year old girl who went through hell but managed to make friend,lose people and help people. Now i couldnt wait for what lies a head of me but i know i will pull through no matter what.

*3 years later*
Me and max was getting married within the next week. Ye i may only be 19 but he was 20 since was born at midnight on new years,so basicly i was born on the 1st of january 2003. I ened my modeling carier since it was hard work instead i joined max and harvey on tour and manijed to become a singer just lile them so i performed a couple of times i got called out to collabe with this amazing 18 uear old called Lucy who lives in a small town near bradford, she became my best friend and we talked more so i knew when her birthday was and that she has alway been a fan of max and harvey. She has a massive crush on harvey. Me and harvey started talking more,hannah dumped him so he was now single and was also a fan af lucys but she didnt need to know that. I hope you all enjoyed reading about my life. So this was my story, love? Or friends?. Yes max was my love and harvey was a friend so the title meant something.