chapter 10:

I walked over to the sofa where harvey was. I sat down next to him and smiled as he did the same
H:finally you stoped talking to my mum
Y/n:ye anyway what you watching
H:im about to put on a  scary movie if you wanna watch with me.
Y/n:sure but im not good with them
H:well im gonna be with you
He gets up and shuts the blinds and then sat back down but this time with a blanket. He covered himself with it.
H:come here and we can share the blanket.
Y/n:sure
H:MUM can you grab 2 fantas from the fridge and pass me my phone.
S:okay but next time get of your butt and get them
At this point the movie just started as sara walked in with he fantas and harveys phone.my eyes started shutting.and i must have fallen asleep on harvey  but i was to comftable and could resist.
Harveys pov:
My mum walked in with my phone and 2 fantas but y/n must have fallen asleep because when it got to the more scary part of the movie she didnt move or scream she just stayed still and breathed lightly against ny chest.
H:(whispered) y/n
She said nowt so i disided to pick her up and take her to my bed.after i put her in bed i wrote a note  and put it next to here and went to her house to get some of her cloths.
*at y/n house*
I knocked on the door
?: hello
H:hi mrs y/l/n ,my names harvey and i came to pick up some cloths fir y/n
Y/m:errm ye here are some of here cloths, nice to meet you harvey but good bye
All the sudden she shut the door in my face and i was left there whith a pile of girl cloths that got chucked at me.
*back at my house*
I went upstars and put a some clean cloths net to the note. I kissed her head and left the room.
Y/n pov:
I felt someone kiss my head but i didnt want to wake up so as soon as he left i woke up to see a note next to me.