chapyer 42:

Max pulled me into a hug so i hugged back. I pulled away and smiled. I breathed in and out and then started walking forwards past harvey.
M:what are you doing tonight
Y/n:gonna go out
M: can i join
Y/n:sure as long as you dont bring him
I say pointing at harvey who looks suprised. I smile and stopped walking when we got to a tree next to the bench.
M:i promise i wont bring him
Y/n:can we sit here for a bit
M: anything for you
I smiled and sat down,i pulled out my phone and rested my head on his shoulder. I took a slefie of us, he was looking at the kids playing and i was just looking at the screen, i posted it on insta and captioned it ' im glad i finally have you back in my life'. I then lent my back against the tree and went and ordered some stuff, i then texted my doctore if i could see her in the morning instead of at dinner time. I know its a bad thing that i self harm but i dont want anyone knowing thats why i dont cut my wrist,i cut my leg so when people ask what happenes i can say i fell over. After a while i slowly started to become cold.
Y/n:this is beutiful
M: i know, i missed doing this
Max turned and looked at me. I smiled and stood up.
Y/n:wanna help me with somat
M:ye but what is it
Y/n:get up and i will talk and walk
He got up and we started walking.
Y/n: me and harvey havent broken up yet but im gonna make him see that he hurt me.
M:and how are you gonna do that may i ask
Y/n:well first i need to become a bad girl instead of inisent y/n.
M:okay
Y/n:which means im coming back to school tomoz
M:okay
Y/n:and you cant tell anyone im coming back
M:i wont
Y/n:so will you be my boyfriend?
M:yes i will
Y/n:so now we are a couple are you gonna become bad with me
M:of course because we will become popular