chapter 38:

Ha: what happened?
Y/n: nothing don’t worry about it.
Ha: if you don’t tell me now then I will find out myself some how
Y/n: ok look I am going to tell you it the best I can but if you want to know anymore about it then you will have to ask your mom.
Ha: okay go ahead
Y/n: well when we were ten we went on a roller coaster and that’s where it all happened we were riding the roller coaster and I see both you and max dripping blood from your heads but Max’s was not as bad as yours my mum walked away with no cutes or bruises but i walked with a broken leg and stiches all the way down my leg,shoulders and my back. My mum rung 911 and when they came we was all taken of to hospital. It took a few days for me to be able to walk so i was released out of the hospital but befor i left i came to see you and your brother. We went to your brother first,he seemed to rember my name and who i was but he forgot everything else like what happened,are memorise and that i was his best friend. I started crying and then he kissed my head and said i was leaving for a while.i then came to see you but when i came you screamed and shout whos that,i started crying and told your mum that im leaving for awhile. My mum already jad everything in are new house up in bradford,i still had my phone i had your number but we lost touch and I didn’t see you till a while later,i came to one of your shows. Max smiled at me and you just thought i was another one of you fans,which i was and still am. I changed scince i was 10,my mum blames her slef everytime i get hurt,she became over proctive untill we saw you and your family again.i on he other hand started cutting,it hurt me to see my bestfriends forget me. Max told me the other day he rembers everything which makes me a bit happyer but you,you dont remeber and ot upsets me that i was the only one who rembered hose memories.
Ha: I am so sorry
Y/n: don’t be we are with each other now and that is all that matters.
Ha: y/n would you say yes if i asked you to be my girlfriend?
Y/n:yes
Ha:so will you be my girlfriend
Y/n:yes
I smiled and looked down at my leg. Harvey lifts my chin up. He smiled at me but i dont,i lyed to him,i havent completly said that i still cut,or that when we was younger we both liked each other more then anything. I started crying so he put his arms around me and holds me tight. I cry into his chest.