chapter 33:

We set everything up,i grabbed one of my boytles from the fridge and opened it. Then me and hannah went upstairs and got ready. I curled my hair and did a smokey eye look. When i finished i had half a bottle left of my drink. To be honest i thought it was gonna be horrible for my first drink turns out i actully like it. Anyway i text my mum saying good look with here trip out of town.
H:here are the shoes put them on and lets go
I slipped the black heels on and then walked down the stairs with my phone in one hand and my drink in he other.
J:well dont you look amazing girls
Y/n:thanks
H:so who wants to put there playlist on first
J:me
Josh put his playlist on and turned the lights down and put a colour changing light on. I finish my drink and went to get my next bottle.
H:the party offically is starting
Y/n:yess
All the sudden people walk in and join us. I pulled hannah to the side.
H:why you pull me away
Y/n:do you have like a place i can put my drinks so no one takes them.
H:no but there fine in the fridge,every time we have a party we lock the fidge door.
Y/n:okay
I drank a bit of my drink and started dancing. Hannah joined in so do other people. I walked out to the back and saw people smoking. I walk over to one of the girls.
G:hey
Y/n:hi my name is y/n anyway do you have a spare fag i left mine at home
I lyed,i have had a couple fags befor but thats when my mum was smoking but she has stopped now.
G:ye here and my name is brooklyn
Y/n:thanks brooklyn
She hands me the fag and a lighter,i light the fag then walked into a corner,i was getting cold but i stayed out side,i was about to check my phone untill someone walks up next to me. Befor i turned around i took another drink out of my bottle. I turn round to see max.
Y/n:omgosh you made it
M:ye and i didnt know you drank or smoked
Y/n:i dont, i mean i didnt
M:so why start now
Y/n:because i can and anyway  i used to smoke
M:ok,well are you coming onside you look cold
Y/n:ye just let me finish
He stood there and rapped me up in his arms. I smiled and finished my drink and my fag,i through the fag away and put the bottle down.
M:you ready now
Y/n:yep and you look good
M:thanks and you look drop dead georgous
Y/n:aww thanks
We walk inside,there was now people singing,drunk,dancing,passed out and snogging the faces of other people. I grabbed maxs hand and took him to the kitchen,i walked over to the frodge and unlocked it,grabbing a drink.
Y/n:you want one
M:sure
I grab another one of my bottles and pass it him.i locked the fridge then drank my drink slowly.