chapter 15:

Y/n pov:
I moved my leg over whatever was next to me,one of my arms was above my head and the other was near my private part. I was still asleep and dreaming.

Harveys pov:
She moved her leg on me. I pulled her closer to me and put one of my legs under the leg that was on me. I was still asleep and could help dreaming about y/n,i dont get why she was so upset.All the sound her hand moved onto my face.

Y/n pov:
I woke up to leo smiling at me. I realised me and harvey looked like we was a couple whilst we was asleep.leo left the room and shut the door.
Y/n:hey harvey
I raped my arms around his neck and pull him close to me.he opened one eye and smiled.
H:hey,beutiful
He was still half asleep so i pulled him so close that my chest was touching his. I saw him smile and i put my head close to his and closed my eyes. His hand travelled to my waist and my hand had acidently moved near his private part.
H:y/n
Y/n:mhh
He leaned towards me and i did the same. We touched lips and stayed like that for a while untill it turned into a full makeout sesion. I smiled and realised that he was on top of me. He rolled over and put his head on my chest and i smiled and fell back asleep untill.
M:y/n i need to talm to you
He walked in luckely harvey was now at the other half of the bed so i got up and put my hoodie on.
Y/n:what time is it max
M:its only like 8ish,youve been asleep for a good 2 hours
Y/n: oh okay
I get up and followed max to his room
M:so i know i upset you so i want to ask you this
Y/n:okay go on
M:will you go on a date with me to see a movie
I could say no it would upset him,but at the same time i like harvey.
Y/n:i would love to
I say walking up to him and hugging him. I heard harvey run downstairs. So me and max followed him.
Y/n:somat smells good
S:dinners ready
I run to the kitchen with max.