chapter 41:

The last locasion of the day was my fav cloths shop forever 21. I walked inside and looked around untill i found some new cloths i wanted but didnt need. I went to the changing room and put outfit number 1 on. I was wearing some white ripped jeans a really nice sport bra thing and a beanie. I tooks a mirror selfie and posted it on insta i captioned it 'wishing you was here,at maxs girly store,who else loves this out fit.' After posting the pic mu phone buzzed.
I looked at it and saw that max text me
M:nice to know your at my fav store
Y/n: cool
M:were abouts are you cas im in their aswell
Y/n:changing room
M:well i wait for you outside the changing rooms then
Y/n:kk
I quickley got changed back into my outfit i was wearing befor i came to the changing room. I put  my phone in my bag and picked up the 4 outfits i was about to buy. I walked out to be meeted by max.
Y/n:hey,atleast you found me
M:ha,i guess i did
Y/n:let me go pay for these and then we can go were ever you want
M:ill pay for half it
Y/n:no you dont have to
M: i know but i want to so let me please
He took two outfits out of my hand and went to pay for them. I payed for the other outfits. After paying i had like 6 bags to carry around.
M:let me carry some
He took three bags and i kept the other three,we walked through the park but i stoped and saw harvey and a girl kissing. All the sudden i started crying.
Y/n:i thought he liked me again,my day was gooing amazing untill that. Why does everything bad ever happen to me.
M:hey y/n,im here for you,and not everything is bad for you.