chapter 34:

We went to the kitchen and i did one shot and didnt have anymore. Max and hannah had anout another 1 each.
Y/n:hey im going home
H:okay make sure u text me when your home first go get your stuff befor it gets nicked
M:hey y/n, im gonna stay
All the sudden harvey runs in and hugs the life out of me(jk). By this time hannah and max where god knows where.
Ha:omgosh iv missed you
Y/n:iv missed you to
I walk over to the fridge and pull out my last two bottles. I hold one out for harvey.
Y/n:you want one
H:sure
He takes it out my hand and follows me out side. I see brooklyn again soni walk over to her,at this point im a bit tippsy but not full on so i know what im doing.
B:hey again y/n
Y/n:hey brooklyn, do you have another fag
B:ye here
Y/n:i o you,thanks anyway here is my number.
I type my number in her phone and smile. Harvey being harvey comes outs and stands next to me
B:ooo who is this stunner
Ha:hi im harvey
B:you single
I inturupted politly
Y/n:no,hes my boyfriend
I lyed but he played along and befor i knew it we turned are heads and crashed are lips onto each others.
B:hes a keeper y/n
Y/n:i know anyway thanks but im leaving now but i hope to see you again
B:same
I walked away wih the unlit fag in my hand,i ran up the stairs to hannahs room and grabbed my bags. I didnt see harvey follow me but all he sudden hands touch mine and grab 2 of he bags. I turn around and smile at harvey,his hazal eyes glowed.
Ha:am i okay to stay at your tonight
Y/n:ye
We walk back down stairs and i order a taxi. I still had half a bottle in my hand so i downed it and harvey did the same with his. After 5 mins of waiting are taxi arived. We got in and i think i feel asleep cas when i woke up i was in my house on the sofa.i looked at the time and i had been asleep for about half and hour. I get up from he sofa and walk to he fridge,i grab one of my mums bottles out and started drinking it. I looked out he window and smiled at the silent but yet beutiful night sky. I felt arms rap round my waist. And a head go into my neck.
Ha:hey were is mine
I turn to the fridge and pulled out a bottle for harvey. After i gave it him i tryed finding a lighter scince i had the one cig left.
Ha:y/n,what are you looking for
He says as i look through all he cuboards
Y/n:trying to find a lighter
Ha:o theres one here
Y/n:thanks
He passed me the lighter,i light he fag and walked outside. It was cold and my feet ached. So i flicked my heels of and put them inside. I finished my fag and my drink and then went to my room followed by harvey.