chapter 48:

As we was walking along the same old corridor,i saw people now staring at me like i was the queen bee that this school never had befor. I cant be a queen be because thats Avas thing, as we walked people started saying stuff. I just smiled and flixed my curled hair.
Y/n:hey guys go do what u want im going to the head teacher and then i need to do somat so ill catch up to you soon.
H, B,M,D: okay see u later
I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror i disided to spice up my school uniform abit, i made my skirt shorter,i did a really cute style to my t-shirt, i redid my make up and then ran out and rushed to my locker remembering i have a pair of really cute black heals in their. I got to my small but unique locker and pulled out the heals, i changed shoes and then left to go to the haed teacher.
HT: hello miss y/l/n i love the new style, what are u here for today
Y/n:thank you and you look wonderfull today.
We just got a new headteacher she was lovly and in her 30's.
Y/n:i was just wondering if you can change the uniform police
Ht:yes,but we still have to have uniform. So what was u think of changing
Y/n:well can boys and girls dicided to wear jeans and if a girl chooses to wear a skirt could we make them be above the knee but not to short
Ht:love it already so basically how your wearing your uniform
Y/n:yess ,oh and i have gift im giving you tomoz if thats okay
Ht:thank u and i will tell everybody about the new uniform police. Oh and dont tell anyone but your mu fav student iv ever met/talk to
Y/n:thank you miss
I got up and left,this time more eues were on me.
Girl 1: omgosh how are you getting away with wearing that?
Boy 3:she looks hot.
More people were saying noce things but i ignored and carryed on walking. Finally im gonna be popular,with more friends then ever.