chapter 43:

Y/n:lets go get some suff
M:ye
His hand interwinds with mine. He looks at me and i smiled. We carryed on walking untill we got to starbucks.
M:want a starbucks
Y/n:ye but i wanna pay
M:nope you need your money for tonight
Y/n:true
Max bought my drink and when his and mine name got shoutex we picke up or bags and grabbed are drinks then walked out.
Y/n:thank you max
M:anything for you babe
I blushed then smiled,we walked back to forever 21.
Y/n and max:fav shop
Y/n:jinxs you o me a kiss
M:okay
He leans close to me and are lips conect,i pulled away and smiled. I picked up some dark cloths,a pair of black boots,a leather jacket and some shades cas why not. We went and payed.
M:ill walk to yours then i will pick you up at 7
Y/n:so in two hours
M:yep
We walked and when we got to mine i opened the door and got my bags of max
Y/n: see you later
M:bye
I shut the door and turned around,i saw my mum had put her bags on the counter and i saw a sleeping harvey on the sofa. I didnt want to talk to him so in stead i put the lucky charms away and then took the rest of my bags upstairs to my room. I lockedthe door and went to my wardrob wich was a mess. I took a pic of it and posted it captuoned it ' who knew a girl lobes her cloths this much'. I grabbed three dresses then took a pic and sent them to hannah who i hadnt talk to for like a day,i also messaged brooklyn and asked if she wanted to come with me,max and hannah.
She said yes and shes bringing her boyfrined finn. Hannah was bringing her boyfriend called brad. Hannah and borrklyn both said i should wear the black short but tight fitted dress on,so i put it on,do my hair and my make up then put my new heeled boots on and my leather jacket,i grabbed my fags,a lighter,my phone,my keys and my money.i put them in my black bag then waited for max. I heard the door knock so i quickley ran down the stairs befor harvey could answer but it was to late. I saw a tired harvey open the door to see max,finn,brad,hannah and brooklyn all stood there. So i ran to the door.
Y/n:hi guys
Ha:were are you going baby
Y/n:away from you and beacuse i have no school i will come back wasted,stay here if you want but i wont be back till early in the morning.
M:lets go
I tured around,flicked my hair then slammed the door shut. My groupe of friends knew i was going to school tomoz and we are all missing the first period of school because of my check up. We got into the uber and went to a club,me,max,hannah and brooklyn were all to younge to but are own drinks so we had finn and brad who were both 18 buy are drinks but each time we would gove them are money.
F:what would you like to drink
Y/n,m,ha,b:anything
br:okay me and finn will be back in a min
Me and max were dancing. (*after many drinks*)
M:y/n i think we should go
Y/n:no me wanna stay
I was a bit tipsy and max wasnt because he only had like 3 drinks.