26 || WHO IS ANISA? (EDITED)

"Kai wallahi Kai ya kwabsaya. Na gaya maka! This is what you should do. Just do it! You won't regret it Wallahi."

"It sounds childish. Ahaha is a jealous person yes but do you really think she will react?" Ahmad contemplated, gazing into nothingness. Ibrahim's advice sounds good but it also sounds like he was too desperate. Which he was!

"Yes she will, just do it!"

After pondering for a few minutes. Ahmad accepted.

"Okay here's the deal!"  Ibrahim clapped his hand excitedly. After a few ear whispers because In Ibrahim's word ' the wall have ears'.. they bursted out in laughter.

                             ————————
It was weird. Her husband had been on his phone whenever he comes back. What makes it even worse was that it seemed he was talking with a lady. They were sitting in the living room, his phone was still in his hand and he was completely ignoring her.

His phone rang a couple times and he picked up with a huge smile on his face.

"Anisa!" His voice was edged with adoration and Aysha ears immediately peaked up. Anisa? Who the fuck is Anisa?

"Oh baby I miss you too. I was planning to come over later, but since her majesty insist.. I will be on my way now!"

Okay hold up!

Who the fuck is this girl that he was going to her house? Why was he calling her baby? Your majesty? Aysha heart was pounding and it sure wasn't because she was happy.

The other end talked for a while until he chuckles out loud.

"Yanzu zaki ganni." And with that he stood up.

"Ahmad!" Aysha called out.

He ignored her, made his way up the stairs and minutes later, emerged dressed to impress. In a black Kaftan and matching Zanna Bukar cap. It looked suspicious to Aysha. Too suspicious!

"Ahmad!" She called out again. This time he answered her with a hum.

"Where are you going to?" It was unlike him to leave home around eight at nine, dressed to impress. Shire he always dresses good but when he comes back from work.. he normally just wear jallabiya  but the way he was dressed was making the gears in her head to turn.

"I'm going out!" He dismissed.

"But.." But he left before she could finish. "Where to?" She trailed off before slumping back on the couch her head sliding down.

What's going on?

                           ————————
Ahmad walked out of the house, his heart beating loudly. He has done multiple surgeries but he has never felt as scared as he felt acting stuck up to Aysha. He didn't want to do this but he had no choice. He had been pushed to the edge.  He needs her to accept her mistake and show remorse. Then he will be able to completely forgive her.

He entered his car and drove to Ibrahim's residence which was a few minutes away from his house. His car blasting bad influence by Omah Lay. A smile made its way to his face. Some would say Ibrahim was a bad influence on him but he begs to differ. He wouldn't be able to get a friend that has his back, that is constant whenever things are going good in his life or going south. Someone who always advices him. Sure Musa and Nadir are also good friends of his but he is always with Ibrahim. They went to the same schools right from kindergarten. Hence why he is always constant.

                                    ———————

Another chapter! How are you all doing? Hope you're all safe? Please stay safe! Don't go out if you don't have to! Thank you❤️

Limatuu❤️