Chapter 14

Emily's POV

I threw the last of my clothes into my suitcase and yawned. Today we were leaving the hotel, and going to pick up the tour bus. I was pretty excited, as I had always liked the idea of a tour bus, and we would get to spend all of our time with 5sos – I still hadn't quite got over the excitement of meeting them! There was a knock at the door, and I went over to answer it.

“Hi,” said Luke, shoving his hands into his back pockets. “Uh, me and Cal just came to see if you guys were ready, and if you wanted any help carrying bags or whatever.”

“Aw, thanks,” I said. “We're almost done, come in.” They wandered in, looking around at our almost empty room.

“I think it's pretty much the same as yours,” I laughed, seeing them looking around.

“No, your bathroom's on the other side to ours,” joked Calum. Luke looked around awkwardly, heading for the bed but then changing his mind.

“You can sit there,” I said, nodding at my bed. “I'm nearly done.” He looked embarrassed, but sat on the edge of the bed as I checked the wardrobe to make sure I had packed all of my clothes.

“Maddy,” I called, knocking on the bathroom door. “Are you done? Luke and Calum are here, they're going to help carry our stuff and I haven't cleared my stuff from the bathroom yet.”

“Is Ashton there?” she called back.

“No, just us, sorry,” said Calum.

“I didn't mean it like that,” she laughed, coming out of the bathroom. “I just haven't seen him for a while.”

“You were with him all of yesterday evening!” said Calum. “I was so lonely in my room...”

“Sorry,” she said. “I haven't seen him yet today, I'm going to go and find him. My bag's here if you're moving stuff.” She zipped up her suitcase and placed it by the foot of her bed, then rushed out of the door.

“Why is she finished already?” I grumbled. “I'm so slow, sorry!” I rushed into the bathroom and threw all of my stuff into my washbag, then chucked it out of the bathroom door without really bothering to aim.

“Ow!”

“Sorry!” I yelled, folding up my towel and taking it into the bedroom. Luke was rubbing his head. “Sorry, I was trying to hurry up...”

“What have you got in there? That really hurt!”

“It was probably my deodorant or something, I'm sorry! There's plasters in there too, if you cut yourself...”

“I don't think so,” he said.

“Let me look.” I took his head in my hands and examined the spot he had been rubbing. “No, it looks okay. Right, I'm done. Let's go!” I jumped up and zipped up my suitcase.