Chapter 27

Luke's POV

Blinking in the darkness and rubbing my eyes, I turned on my phone to see the time. Realising it was 8:00 am, I started to get out of bed, but then remembered that our final show, in Paris, had been last night, and we had a few free days before we even had to go anywhere. Smiling, I rolled over and closed my eyes again. I was just drifting off to sleep again when I heard a loud knock on the door, presumably what had woken me in the first place. I groaned and stumbled out of bed to open the door.

“What do you want?” I asked grumpily. Emily and Maddy were already dressed, and looked like they'd been up for hours.

“What are you doing still in bed?” asked Emily, grinning. “We're in Paris, let's go sightseeing!”

“But it's eight o'clock...!” I complained. “In the morning! And we don't have to get up... so why would we?”

“Come on, Paris is amazing!” she said. “I've been once before, and there's so much to see! Get up, put some clothes on, we're going on a boat trip!”

“Fine,” I said, smiling at her enthusiasm although I was still annoyed at being woken up and couldn't really bothered to do anything today. “See you downstairs in twenty minutes.” They clapped and jumped up and down excitedly, and I shut the door, shaking my head in amusement.

“Oi, Cal,” I said, chucking a pillow at him. “We've got to get up, the girls are taking us sightseeing.”

“Is Flavia coming?” he said, raising his head.

“I expect so, Emily and Maddy came to the door.”

“Well, I'd better prepare myself then,” he said, jumping out of bed and grabbing his best deodorant.

“You try so hard...” I joked.

“Nice pun, my friend,” Calum congratulated.

“Why thank you, I'm here all week,” I said, bowing.

“Idiot,” he said. “Hurry up and get ready, we wouldn't want to keep our girls waiting!”

We met Emily and Maddy in the foyer of the hotel where we were staying, along with Jojo, Michael and Ashton, who must have also been told to get up.

“Great, everyone's here! Okay, follow me, I will be your tour guide for today,” said Emily, leading us out of the hotel. “First, we're going to the Pont Neuf, which is one of the bridges with lots of locks on. I have purchased a lock, and a Sharpie, so I think we should add to it. It's such a cute idea!”

“You really have this all planned out,” I remarked.