{{Studio - Wonho - Monsta X}}

You and Wonho had been dating for a few months and were getting serious. You knew he was an idol so you had to keep the relationship secret. You didn't mind this because you would give the world up for him.

You walked into Starship Entertainment with a small bag. The receptionist let you in. Wonho must of let her know about you. Your name had to be put into the system and you had to have a reason for visiting, mostly for security.

You walked passed the young receptionist and went to the third floor where Wonhos studio was. It was a bit intimidating but you powered through. While walking to the studio you saw a group of female trainees. They were gorgeous even though they looked tired. You were a bit jealous of them.

You reached his studio and peaked through the window on the door. Wonho was writing in a large notebook. He had a navy hoodie on and a pair if sweat pants. He looked really cute.

You softly knocked on the door which caught his attention. When he turned around you made a silly face which made his smile grow wider. He opened the door and closed it when you got inside. After he shut the small blinds that were on the window he kissed you.

"Aish- stop ittt." You said. You were a blushing mess, which made him giggle.

"What? I can't kiss my jagi?" He playfully questioned. You rolled your eyes and pecked his cheek before sitting on the couch he had against the wall. The room had black sound proofing foam all around. His desk had large speakers and tons of notebooks. Fairy lights were littered on the wall and desk. You set the bag down and got out it's contents.

Wonho marveled at the two large salads you pulled out. He grabbed his and started eating.

"Oh! I want to show you something!" He said with his mouth full. You set your salad down and stood beside him. You suddenly felt his arms grab you then pull you into his lap. You tried so hard not to blush. He opened his computer and pulled up a program that you didn't recognize. He pressed play. Music started playing as he softly sang. The song finished and you clapped.

"That's really amazing, Wonho." You said beaming with pride. He got a bit shy and laughed.

"Thank you." He said.

"Anything for you Wonho." You replied. You kissed him on the cheek then leaned into his chest. He gently kissed the top of your head, bringing you comfort. You loved this boy. You loved this boy alot.