{{Star Gazing - Jae - Day6}}

Requested by kuumailmapalloilija

You were walking down the hall of your school when you felt someone flick your ear.

"What the hell Jae that hurt."

"Not my problem." He laughed as he casually put his arm around you. You tried to hide your blush as the taller male talked to you. You two had been friends since birth. Your mother's were close so you had to deal with eachother.

"What are we doing tonight y/n."

"Well I'm studying for that test we have Monday."

"You're no fun."

"Thanks. Love you too." You said as you peeled his arm off of you and left for class.

~

You were studying and finishing up your homework.

Knock knock.

You turned your chair to your window. Jae was already halfway through the window. He finished climbing through and sat on your bed.

"Hey y/n."

"Jae you can't just come in here whenever. I'm trying to study."

"Mkay just pretend I'm not here."

"Jae you are one of the loudest people I know, that will be hard."

Jae laughed and you went back to work. He was humming a Melody of one if his songs.

"Y/n, I'm bored."

"Then leave if your so bored. I need to get this done."

You could barely focus in his presence.

"Nope. Come to the roof u have a surprise."

You rolled your eyes and followed him to your roof. He held your hand so you didn't fall. Once you reached the top of the roof he had a blanket set out with a bowl of popcorn.

"I figured you needed to destress."

"Aw Jae this is so sweet." You layed on the blanket with him and watched the stars. You noticed Jae was looking at you so you looked at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just really pretty."

You laughed and then blushed hard. You now we're stuck in his trance, and him in yours. You closed the gap between your faces but quickly let go.

"I'm sorry I don't know what got into me."

"It's okay y/n." He said as he grabbed your hand and pecked your lips.

"This is way better than studying."

He laughed and pulled you closer to his chest. He kissed your head as he held you close.

This night would be remembered for a long time.