{{Movie Date - Vernon - Seventeen}}

You were sleeping peacefully as normal. Suddenly you felt  soft kisses. You woke up to the kisses on your bare shoulders. Vernon made his way up to your neck when you hummed.

"Good morning." He said as he pulled you against his chest. You turned around so you could face him.

"Good morning." You took his head in your hands and kissed him. He went back to work and kissed down your jaw line. He then went to your neck and collar bone.

"Mmm Hansol~"

"What?"

"You should wake me up like this more often."

He laughed a bit against your neck which caused you shivers. He kept kissing your collar bones and neck which you loved.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

"It was hard without you."

"Trust me Hansol, I know." He had come back from tour last night. You had fallen asleep but he didn't wake you till now.

"I really did miss you though."

"I did too. The boys kept texting me and complaining about you. It was mostly Seungkwan though."

He smelled ad kissed all over your face which made you laugh.

"I missed kissing you all over."

"Well I missed your kisses." He was holding you close. Your fingers twirled a piece of his hair and he smiled. You gave him a peck and he burried his head in your neck. Of course he was kissing it again.

"I never want to leave you again."

You smiled at him and his cheesy gesture. Usually you didn't like being too cheesy but you didn't care.

"We should go see a movie." You said.

"Eh, I'd rather just be hear all day."

"Movie dates are some of my favorites though." You pouted. He sighed and looked at you. You knew he couldn't resist your pouts.

He kissed you a bit more passionately and then got up to get dressed. You excitedly got up to get dressed as well.

After straightening your hair you left the house hand in hand. It was a bit rainy so Vernon brought an umbrella.

You got to the movies, payed, and loaded up on snacks. It had been a while since you got a full day to yourselves, even before the tour.

"I'm glad we decided on this." He said a mouth full of popcorn. You chuckled a bit and pecked his cheek as the movie began.