{{Dinner Party - Haechan - NCT}}

Note: Everyone is 2 years older so Haechan is 20. Your from Japan. Basically you speak 5 languages, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and English.

~

You woke up from your nap to the sound of your phone ringing. It was your boyfriend Haechan.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jagi! I know this is last minute but the guys wanted to go to dinner and they want to invite you." He chirped.

"Oh. Okay, sounds fun. What time?"

"Meet us at the Golden Vine at 5."

"THE GOLDEN VINE! That place is super expensive. What should I wear." That place was a five star restaurant and extremely high class.

"I'm wearing a suit and so are the boys. Taeyong insisted we go somewhere fancy and dress up nice. He said it would be a good first impression."

"Okay. Well I guess I need to get ready."

"Okay then. Love you bye!"

"Love you byyyyy!" You said before hanging up.

You ran to your closet to grab the nicest party dress you had.

(This is what you wore)

You fixed your hair and makeup then called an Uber to the restaurant. After the short drive, you arrived.

The outside of the restaurant had fairy lights and vines crawling the dark brick. You stepped out and thanked the driver. You walked over to Haechan. He was waiting by one of the outside tables. He had his hair like normal but he wore a suit.

He looked your way and his jaw dropped. You smiled and stood by him.

"Hey Donghyuk." You said chuckling a bit.

"You... You look stunning." He said. You could tell he was speechless because his words were sloppy. You linked arms and he took a deep breath.

"I'm nervous." You said before walking in.

He said, "Don't be. You look amazing and they would be stupid not to like you." He opened the door and you walked through.

The restaurant was completely empty besides a large table with 19 seats. When you walked through everyone stared at you. They looked at each other then at Haechan.

"This is y/n." Haechan said. You could tell he was hiding his nerves. You shyly waved and they said hello back.

They gave each other looks as you sat down. You were in between Haechan and Taeyong with Jisung across from you. Next to Jisung was Mark and Yuta.

"How old are you?" Renjun asked from beside Haechan.

"Renjun! That's rude." Taeyong scolded.

"Its fine. I'm 19." You answered.

"Where are you from?" Asked Johnny.

You smiled and said, "I'm from Japan."

"Really? Where in Japan?" Asked Yuta extremely excited since you could speak Japanese.

"Just outside of Osaka." You responded in your native language. You hadn't met any Japanese people since you moved to Korea so it was good to know him.

"Korean please." Chenle said.

You chuckled and answered, "Would you prefer Chinese?" You knew he was Chinese so you spoke it. His eyes lit up as well as the other members.

"How many languages do you speak?" Mark asked in Korean. You could tell the members were amazed.

"5. Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and English." You responded in Korean. Everyone sat in amazement for a few minutes.

All of a sudden they started bombarding you with questions in their native languages. You answered in the corresponding language which confused the ones who didn't speak it. You looked over at Haechan who had his head in his hands and looked bored.

"What is it Hyukie?" You asked in his language.

"My brain hurts." He said. Everyone laughed and you grabbed his hand under the table. He gave you a smile and you started answering more questions.

He didn't want to admit it but he was fine with the language he was just jealous.