{{Sleepover pt. 1 - Chenle - NCT}}

You were setting out some blankets and fluffing pillows when a knock was at the door.

You rushed over and tried to calm down. It wasn't a big deal as he had been to your house before, he just never slept over.

You opened the door slowly revealing a smiling Chenle. He wrapped you in a hug and kissed your head.

"I missed you~" He said. You smiled and he let go. He still had his arm around your shoulders.

"Uhm you can out your stuff in our- I mean my room." You said shyly. He paused for a bit and got shy as well.

"Oh, ya. Um ya! Ill go uh do that." He said. He rushed upstairs and quickly set his things down in your room. He ran back down and sat on the couch beside you.

"Do you want to watch a movie? I have popcorn too." You said.  You were a bit less nervous knowing he was scared too. He nodded and you got up.

While the popcorn was popping in the maker, you felt a warm body against your back. Chenle pressed kisses into the back of your neck. You giggled as he now kissed your cheeks.

"Chenllllleeee. Stahpppp." You whined, blushing badly.

"Whyyy? Do you not like me Jagi?" He pouted.

"No. I don't like you one bit." You paused a bit, "I love you." He lit up when you said the last three words.

He now was attacking you with kisses until you pushed him off of you.

"Aww why did you make me stop?"

"Lele, our popcorn is about to explode."

You then turned and put it in a large bowl.

"I'll have a Sprite and you can get whatever. It's all in the fridge. There is some candy if you want too." You said. He nodded and grabbed everything.  And when u say everything, i mean EVERYTHING. It was pretty much all the candy and snacks you had in your cabnet mixed with a like 20 sprites.

You both paraded into the living room with plenty of snacks. He sat down and you layed against him. He put his arm around you and you snuggled up to him. He grabbed two blankets from beside them and covered you two.

You watched a cheesy Hallmark movie. It was actually his request to your surprise.

You finished the movie and realized it was 11:30.

"Ummm. Lele?"

"Yesss."

"It's 11:30 and I'm a bit tired."

"oh okay. well ill go then." He said sounding sad. You giggled a bit causing him confusion.

"Your staying over, remember?" You laughed.

"Oh yeah!" He said before getting really shy. You both looked away at each other with blushing cheeks.

"You can stay up some more if you want. I still need to take a shower and do my night routine." You said. He nodded softly and you kissed his puffy cheek.

He smiled to himself as you went to your room.