{{Sleepover pt. 2 - Chenle - NCT}}

You stepped out of the shower and got dressed quickly. Leaving the bedroom you said, "You can have the shower if you need it."

"I usually shower in the morning."

"Okay, well do you want to get ready? I mean you can stay up if you want to."

"I think Ill get ready for bed."

You nodded shyly and went back to the bedroom with him close behind.

You were brushing your teeth when he came in. He started brushing his teeth in the sink next to yours.

"Jagi look!" He said. You turned to see his mouth dripping with foam while making a silly face. You lost it. You were bent over laughing and he was too.

You both finally calmed down and did your skin care stuff. By the way, Chenle has a stupid amount of skin care stuff.

"That's more stuff than me!"

He laughed a bit and then sighed.

"What is it?"

"Nothing I'm just tired."

You sat on the counter while he finished.

"I'll go get dressed."

"Stay. I'll go get in bed."

He nodded. You two were so awkward with this it was hard for you to think straight.

You pulled out your phone while waiting. Barely a minute later he came out in pajamas.

He got in beside you but still far away. You put your phone down and kissed his cheek.

"Night."

"Night..."

After 15 minutes of not sleeping you whispered his name to see if he was awake. He was.

"I'm sorry if I screwed things up." You said.

"You didn't. It's just this is my first time in a relationship and doing this sort of thing. I'm scared I screwed things up."

"Well I know it is your first time with relationships so I was being careful. This is only my second though so im scared to."

Apparently your comforting words helped. He moved closer and pulled you against his chest.

He was comfortable.

He was warm.

You hummed in his arms.

You turned around and gave him a kiss before turning again.

"I normally can't stand sleeping in the dark," he broke the silence. "I get paranoid but, with you. It's weird. It's like all of that is washed away. It's, it's like I'm home."

"I love you too,"

You both easily drifted to a peaceful sleep while in each other's arms.