{{Clingy - Woosung - The Rose}}

"Baaaaabe." Sammy whined. He was laying on your bed while you were sitting at your desk. You had some class work to do so you ignored him. You know he just wanted attention.

"Jagiiiiyyyaaaa" he whined again.

"What do you want Woosung!" You snapped which made him jump.

"Nevermind." He said quietly. You kept working but you felt bad for snapping at him.

"I'm sorry Sammy." You said turning around.

"It's okay. I knew you were working I shouldn't have bothered you." He said still quiet.

"You wanna go watch a movie?" You asked him. His face lit up and he ran out of the room to go pick out a movie.

You put your work away and went out to watch the movie. You sat next to Sammy why pulled you into his arms. He twirled your hair while you watched the movie. When you got up to go to the bathroom Sammy protested.

"Ahhhh where are you going!?" He complained.

"Chill, I'm just going to the bathroom." You laughed as you walked down the hall. When you got back he pulled you under his arm and shared his blanket.

"Your never leaving this couch again." He said. You looked up at him and laughed.

"I love it when your clingy Woosungie." You said pinching his cheeks.

"Ah stop it jagiya." He said. You laughed and then continued to watch the movie.

You felt your eyes get heavy when Sammy got up to go to the bathroom. You fell asleep.

When Sammy came back he picked you up and carried you to your room. You woke up but still pretended to sleep.  He was about to leave the room when you reached out and pulled him in the bed. He laughed a little bit then pulled you against him. He started singing I.L.Y. which made you fall asleep instantly.