{{Gift - Mark - Got7}}

You sat in your quiet apartment, scrolling through your phone. It was getting a bit late and Mark wouldn't be back for quite a bit. You decided to take a shower then go to bed.

You stepped out of the cloud of steam that was your bathroom, and got in bed. Just as you were about to fall into the sweet feeling of sleep, your door opened.

"Hey babe, sorry for waking you." Mark said gently. He walked in and set his things down. He chuckled to himself which made you wonder.

He pulled something out of a strange bag. You were now sitting up against the headboard, watching him with curiousity.

He turned around and held something in his arms. A dog.

"Oh my god, Mark! It's so cuuuute!" You said. He smiled even brighter and brought it to you.

"I bought it a while back and then sent it to a trainer. It's a yellow lab." He said. He sat down while the rambunctious puppy climbed over you. The young dog liked your face, making you both laugh.

"Thank you Mark. I love her." You said. You had the soft dog in your arms.

"Buttercup. Her name is Buttercup. We can change it if you want." He said now looking at you. You shook your head and leaned forward, he did too. You two were about to kiss but we're interrupted by Buttercup liking both of you. You both were laughing way to hard.

You stopped laughing eventually and put your hand on his face. You both stared lovingly in one another's eyes before sharing a sweet kiss.

"She is perfect." You said going back to petting the fluffy puppy. He smiled at you and got up to take a shower.

When he came out you were already asleep with Buttercup. He crawled in after taking a picture, and quickly drifted to sleep.