{{Bite - Kihyun - Monsta X}}

You live in a society of 2 labels. Vampire or Human. Your family was human. Everyone was generally treated equal so your class wasn't a big deal. You happened to fall in love with a Vampire.  And his name was Yoo Kihyun.

~

You were cooking a light breakfast for you and Kihyun. You were cutting up some fruit when you felt Kihyuns arms around our waist.

"I'm excited for tonight." He mumbled into your neck.

"Me too." You said. Of course you were excited but you were also nervous. Tonight was The Switch. If a human and a vampire fell in love one would have to switch to the others species. You had both decided after long discussions, that you would switch.

"Take this." Kihyun said. He detached from you and held out his palm. You took the small white tablet that would help you with the transition.

You checked the time and pushed Kihyun out of the door. "You will be late! I'll see you tonight!" You said before kissing his cheek. He smiled and walked out. You sighed and started doing dishes from the quick breakfast Kihyun took out the door and you ate at home.

~Time Skip to that night~

Kihyun linked with your arm as you walked to the Hall. He was wearing a black suit with red silk on the inside. You wore a tight, red, strappless dress that stopped mid thigh. You paired it with tall black pumps and curled hair.

The ceremony was public but usually only family came since these types of events happened often. Your family and some of your friends as well as Kihyuns family was there when you walked into the Switch hall. There was an official at the front and your families and friends were scattered between rows and socializing. You and Kihyun had caught everyone's attention so they sat down.

You walked down with Kihyun and stood across from each other in front of the official. You were engaged but you couldn't get married and have kids without being the same species.

The ceremony started.

The official had you two make oaths to each other. They were about loving each other to the end. You would uphold that oath no matter what.

The official then turned around and grabbed a small syringe. With careful precision he stuck it in and injected you with the liquid.

You didn't feel much but he told you it was normal. He then congratulated you and you went off. You decided to go home and cook dinner together, your favorite thing. You got invited to dinner by multiple people but you refused. Tonight was for the two of you.

~Time Skip to the Next Morning~

You rushed to the mirror as soon as you woke up. When you turned on the lights you had switched.

Your once blue eyes, now a deep red. Her teeth now had a set of large fangs. She then suddenly had a crave. For something sweet yet bitter. Blood.

Kihyun walked through the bathroom and hugged you from behind. "Good morning," he said in a low voice. The Switch guide said you're urges would be increased, and they were right.

You turned around and kissed Kihyun. Hard. He smirked and pulled you closer. He knew and you knew.

You broke the kiss and bit his neck.

"God I love you." You said before kissing him again.

It's spooky season I had to do this one.   I might turn this one into a book and do it on my collaboration account. Thoughts?