{{Zoo pt.2 - Felix - Stray Kids}}

"Where do you guys want to go first?" You asked the group of loud boys. They all shouted something different. You walked over to Woojin who held the map.

After talking with the boys you planned out a route so you could see all the animals. You started walking around with Woojin guiding the group.

The boys all joked around but you and Felix where in another world. You both watched in admiration as the swans glided around the pond. It was already so pretty and you hadn't even reached a proper exhibit.

Your pinkie finger was rapped around his and he was gently swinging your arms. He was watching your beautiful face smile in the sunlight. He was totally in love with you.

"FELIX LOOK ITS HAN-HYUNG!" yelled the young maknae. He ran over to a squirrel and pointed to it eagerly. Everyone laughed except Han. He shook his head silently as everyone moved on. The first spot was the aquarium area.

The group entered and stood in front of the large tank. It was HUGE. It was, according to the sign, about 15 feet tall and 20 feet wide. The large tank had many colorful fish that swam happily and free.

You stood in front of of the glass and watched. The fish seemed to dance in the water. Your face lit up when you saw a large turtle soar by the front of the tank. You saw a beautiful rainbow colored fish and pointed it out to Felix. He moved closer to you and put his arm around your waist. You leaned your head on his shoulder and watched the fish. It was so peaceful.

You reached out for the glass when you saw a huge stingray fly into your sight. Felix looked at you with joy and kissed the top of your head.

Your attention was broken when your phone went off. You opened your phone to see a text from Hyunjin. There were a few pictures of you and Felix from the moment before. They were well taken so you quickly changed it to your lockscreen. The one you picked was you resting in his shoulder and staring at the fish from the back.

"We probably should catch up." He said. You nodded and walked out hand in hand to find the other sitting around a table chatting.

They saw yoy and you grouped together to finish the route. You were joking around and having fun when Felix whispered a sweet 'I love you' in your ear.

You smiled lightly and pecked his soft cheek. Which made his star covered face blush red and smile back.