{{Announcement - Jin - BTS}}

You walked nervously to the practice room with a sack if food in your hands. You quietly entered as not to disturb the boys. Jin noticed you and smiled. You gave him a nervous look and he reassured you with a nod.

Once the boys stopped they came over and sat by you to eat. They all grabbed some of the many home made sandwiches you threw together.

"Thank you Noona! This is amazing!" Jimin said with his mouth full. You chuckled in attempts to hide your nerves. Jin grabbed your hand and reassured you again.

"Hey um, I have to tell you guys something." You said. Your voice was shaky. They stopped to give you their full attention. You played with your wedding ring in attempts to calm down.

"What is it? You can tell us anything." Jungkook said. He was right. They were you and your husband's friends. No, they were your family.

"I'm pregnant." You said quietly. Jin smiled at the statement. He already knew but was still very happy. The boys silence started to worry you. They all looked each other with shocked expressions then irrupted. They were asking millions of questions and all at the same time.

"Guys, calm down. One question at a time." Jin instructed. Everyone simmered down and J-Hope asked a question.

"How long have you known?" He asked.

"About a week. I'm a month in and due in January." You answered. You loved talking about it.

"You should name it Taehyung!" V suggested with a bright bow smile.

"We don't know the gender yet. Plus I already have some names picked out. I have a feeling it will be a girl." You said. The boys then started yelling name suggestions. You laughed at them as they fought over who the baby would be named after.

You looked at Jin and he kissed you. He said, "I'm happy they are excited. I can't wait."