Roy Harper - Red Arrow Pt.1

(Part 1 Of 3)
Witch?

"I'll be home soon, I promise." These words ring in your head while you stand facing off against the hero known as Red Arrow.

He stands across the roof from you with his bow drawn aiming toward the mask on your face. You stand opposite from him with a gym bag strung tightly across your shoulder and back from your day of crime.
"Give it up you witch ," he calls you. "I've got you this time." He says loudly over to you. You took off the bag and walked a few feet forward.
"You've got nothing." You say. He can hear the smirk in your voice, and he lets the arrow fly and runs towards you.

He knows the arrow won't hit you, it disappears into silver glowing sparks from the arrowhead to the fletching. He tries to punch you you redirect it to the side and step out of his path, and turn around to face him again. You put your hands up to your face in fists in a fighting stance still smirking at him and he can tell.

"Come on speedy, I don't have all day to play with you little side kick." You took advantage of what triggered his anger. He growls and swings his bow down toward you. You slip to the side and did a spin hook kick, kicking his bow out of his hands.

"My name is Red Arrow, and I'm no one's side kick!" He yells as he tried to punch you, but you keep dodging.
"That's right, you got replaced by the blonde with the family of outlaws like me. Actually..." You grab his arm, pull it over your shoulder as you turn around to toss him over you and thrown him down on his back. "They are so much worse than me."

He grabs you leg and pulls you the ground to tackle you. He has you pins you down and his face is so close to your mask you can hear his breathing.
"Going after criminal scum like me? Red, you have always been so low."
"Someone has to take you scum down."
"I know, it's all I'm good for. Have people hunt me down, make you look bad."

You flip him over so your on top and roll closer to the edge of the roof holding onto him so you and toss him off. He grabs the ledge and climbs back up, and faces you again in a fighting stance. You take your stance again and your fists glow silver.

"I told you I don't have time to play Red, I have people waiting." You dodge his attacks for a few seconds before you see an opening and you punch him in the head knocking him out.
"You may be good, but I grew up with 'better' people." You say to the knocked out Red. You sit him up against one of those metal boxes on building roofs and place the bow you kicked away and the arrow you destroyed on his lap and well as a note saying.
'Sorry Red, you'll never get me. I have too many that depend on me. If you really want me locked away, send the Greens. ~Kisses your witch'

You make it back to your apartment and rush straight to your bedroom. You find that they're all sleeping. You take your bag and place it in the end of your bed. You go through what you were able to score today it's filled with food, medicine, toys and money.

You go over to the bassinet and look at the one and a half year old sleeping peacefully. You just feel lucky you were able to get back before he woke up. You look over to the bed where the other young ones are curled up in their blankets and all of them laying on a pillow each.
It made you feel at ease, and you had a small sense of pride.

There is a four year old, two six year olds, a seven year old and, an eight year old, an eleven year old, and a twelve year old.
To be continued...

Extra:
(Young Justice is brought to you by Greg Weiseman, "So are you ever joining the party?" Red Arrow S1E25 Usual Suspects)