+ 17

arms embracing together. our warmth mixing up and we both breathe at the same pace. relaxed bodies beside each other while under the white blanket that covered the exposure of our nude bodies.

that was so perfect.

i wished time would stop and cherish this time together.

not until, the door was broke down.

"don't move!" they yelled and pointed the guns at us.

"what the fuck!" taehyung cursed and jolted up, covering me with his arms.

i screamed and looked over the door who was broke down by men. they are all covered in black with guns in their hands.

"t-taehyung," i whimpered and taehyung grope on our blanket, covering me.

"i'll handle this, don't be scared." he said before standing up, he grabbed his boxers quickly and slipped a gun inside his palms.

he moved so quick that i didn't notice him loading the gun.

i looked over the armed men and finally got to see them clearly. somehow, they looked familiar.

i looked over them more clearly.

i gasped.

"where's my daughter?!"

i looked up to see my dad paving the guards away. once he saw me, his eyes widened. i didn't know what to do nor how to react.

everything happened so quickly and my brain couldn't seem to process properly.

"what the fuck did you do to my daughter?!" he screamed and grabbed one of his men's gun then shot over at taehyung's place.

"dad!" i screamed and looked over taehyung.

i thought he was shot but he quickly dodged the bullet.

i grope on the blanket so hard.

"daughter?" taehyung chuckled and i looked over him. he put up his gun over my dad. his hand was so firm and was ready to shot my dad up.

"taehyung!" i yelled.

but of course, taehyung didn't listen to me and pulled the trigger. i closed my eyes when i heard the gunshot. my heart was racing and i felt like it was about to explode.

i wasn't ready for this.

i never thought this would happen.

i opened my eyes, scared to see my dad laying on the floor.

but when i opened it, i saw my dad standing firmly with a gun on his hand. pointing towards taehyung's direction.

i diverted my gaze from dad to taehyung.

and there, taehyung laying on the floor.

my lips trembled and i couldn't move. it was like i was in comma that my muscle didn't even dare to tense up. my brain felt empty and was filled with silence. all i heard was silence and my body feeling empty.

blood was scattered on the white sheet.

his blood.

"get y/n." i heard my dad said until ladies dressed in maid uniforms came in.

they came rushing to me, helped me stand up while the rest of them covered me. they lead me towards the door.

again, my body felt so stiff but i still managed to look back.

"is this how you play, kim?" my dad stopped before looking at me. "kidnapping her? how pathetic can you be?!"

"kidnapping is pathetic? then why did you-"