+ 1

"how long am i gonna hide dad?" i sneered at him.

"as long as possible," he looked at me while holding his files on his table, "atleast you'll be safe." he smiled a little but looked at his papers again.

"i've been hiding for almost 18 years dad, i can't even say your name—"

"y/n, we talked about this before right?" he let go of his papers and rubbed his forehead, "please go out for a moment."

i gulped and immediately grabbed my purse. i walked towards the door and glance at my father who was really stressed out before heading outside. i made my way to the exit of the building with a frown all over my face.

my mom passed away when she was giving birth to me that's why my dad is over protective. but this is too much, i can't even go out with my friends until i bring a body guard with me. how am i supposed to enjoy? my friends left me because they were weirded out by my body guards. even in school they follow me, my classmates always tease me for it since i always keep a body guard beside me.

i can't even say my father's name or else i'll be shoot right away. my dad's a business man and he always warn me about his enemies. that if his enemies find out that he has a daughter, they will definitely kill me and use me against my dad.

but i've been hiding for 18 years and no one ever caught me. my dad doesn't even go to my birthdays since he's so busy for the company. i'm turning 18 soon, i'm sure he'll send a body guard again that'll follow me whatever i'll do.

i sighed and looked at my watch, 5:56 pm. i looked at the almost dark surroundings but my stomach growled. i decided to eat street food since i've been craving for it.

i walked towards the street food stores alone, maybe not. i'm sure someone's following me, one of the body guards.

i walked through the dark alley since this is the shortcut to my favorite street food store. i pulled out my phone to light up my path but i suddenly felt someone following me. i sighed and looked behind.

i saw a tall dark figure with a mask on and all black costume. what the heck? does my dad hired a ninja or something? does he have to follow me like that? he looked like a fucking kidnapper.

i got annoyed and yelled, "i'm just going to the street food store so can you please stop being creepy and stop following me?! ugh body guards are annoying!"

i noticed he stopped from his tracks and suddenly made eye contact with me. i froze on my spot, my hands started to sweat as i stare back.

"—are you one of the b-body guards?" i bravely asked.

he suddenly put up a smirk that i can't see but i noticed it behind his mask. he started walking towards me as i slowly walked backwards.

shit, this is not one of my dad's body guard.

i panted heavily and quickly started running away. i moved my feet as quickly as i could but he managed to catch me by my waist and covered my mouth with a handkerchief. i got a feeling of dozing off as soon as i inhaled but before i pass out, i heard him whispered.

"damn, we finally caught you. you've been keeping a lot of body guards around you huh." he chuckled.

fucking body guards ain't doing their jobs, where the heck are they?

i passed out as i felt him lifting me up and walking towards a white van.

-

i lit my eyes up and moved but i couldn't. i tried moving my arms but i saw it was tied up, as well as my ankles. i was tied up in a chair in the middle of dark room with a bulb above me.