+ 46

[excuse the mistakes] i don't like how i wrote this but i hope you all enjoy ;) pls leave many comments & votes. bye

+

"please...."

tears streaming down my face, i clasped my hands together.

"y/n?" his eyes widened, still pointing the gun at taehyung.

"why are you doing this?" i asked back.

"what do you mean?"

"y-you told me my mom died because she was having me, you told me—" a sobbed escaped my mouth, "you're my dad."

his eyes widened more as his lips parted.

"i am your dad—"

"you killed my dad." i said and looked directly to his eyes.

his eyes quickly looked away and i noticed his hands were slowly going down, making the gun almost pointing at the ground.

"no, y/n—"

"i thought you were protecting me, i thought you loved me, but you were doing all of that because of money."

i almost broke down seeing the person who raised me and i grew up calling him 'dad'. i respected him and obeyed everything he wanted.

i always imagined how he would walk me to the aisle, give my hand to the one i love and kiss me on the forehead.

and calling me his daughter.

what's happening right now is beyond my imagination, i never imagined he would be like this.

i loved him.

i always loved him.

he's a father in my eyes and no matter how much they say he's bad. no matter what he do to me, he's still my dad.

i know he just did it because of the money he was receiving from me, i could still remember the times when i was a child, he would spoil me, he would always hug me everytime he come home.

he's a dad.

he's my dad.

"y/n, that's not true—"

"then what's the truth? i'm so confused right now! i don't know what's happening anymore!" i cried.

his eyes soften and i could see it.

the care.

dad never abused me, he always spoiled me.

"you don't understand y/n." he said and looked down.

"why did you sell me?! why did you treat me like i was a fucking piece of gold you could exchange for money?!" i screamed.

i want to scream and yell at him for hours. i want to blame him for everything and make him suffer. i want to him to reflect all the thing he did, all the sin he comitted.

"why can't you answer me dad?! this is why i don't understand—"

"money! money is eating me and it keeps me satisfied and crazy and rich! money is the only thing that can make me happy! after everyone fucking turned their backs on me, after everyone betrayed me!" he looked at me, "even you, y/n. betrayed me and going with that bastard."

my eyes widened.

he grew up alone and treat everyone as his enemy.

i grew up seeing him get angry with everyone, lose his trust on everyone as if every people could harm him.