+ 33

[ for those who can't view the update, i unpublished it bc i thought it was too early sorry for the inconvenience uWU ]

oof, this is gonna be long, i told y'all to hold tight on ur seatbelts, right?

+

jungkook dropped me off and i faced him while i stood in front of our gate.

"thank you." i smiled.

he stopped from brushing his hair and looked at me. a smile crept down his lips while holding his helmet on his arms.

suddenly, i felt my heart beat so fast and a tingling sensation came circulating inside my stomach, not butterflies though. more like something i couldn't explain but satisfying.

"for what?" he smiled, biting his lower lip and still looking at me.

oh god.

i cleared my throat, "f-for not bringing me home earlier."

why did i stutter?

i wanted to slap myself and roll over the floor at the moment. however, i didn't want to embarrass myself in front of jungkook.

jungkook nodded while still smiling widely. suddenly, he put down his helmet on his bicycle and started going towards me.

i internally panicked and broke his eye contact due to this uncomfortable feeling. every step he made felt like slow motion and i wanted to go inside already.

but again, i couldn't move.

once he was already in front of me, he looked down while still had the same wide smile.

what the heck?

i didn't want to look up because i could feel my face heating up.

but suddenly, a finger lifted my chin and that made me look up to him.

i met his gaze and the smile was still plastered on his face. my heart started beating even more fast that it could burst out open anytime. my muscles were tense and i could feel my whole body heating up.

"what—"

i stopped when he lowered his head, looking down on me. he slowly leaned closer and i gasped quietly when his face was so near on my neck.

unexpectedly,  i felt something soft was placed on the bandage of my neck and i heard a chuu sound.

he leaned away while still looking down on me.

"i hope this heal soon," he pouted and looked at me before stepping back.

i didn't answer and stayed stiffed on the ground. my heart was pounding so hard against my chest.

he hopped on his bicycle and put on his helmet. he started the engine and gave me a one last look.

"have a good night, y/n." he smiled and started driving away.

i stared at the vehicle going further away until it vanished in my sight.

i placed my palm on my chest and sighed loudly.

i don't think i would have a good night, jeon.

i went inside and towards my room. i jumped in my bed and buried my face in my pillow, not giving myself a chance to breathe.

i lied on my back and stared at the ceiling above me, fidgeting my finger on my stomach.

i grabbed my phone when it buzzed and looked at my messages.