+ 60

play ost.

+

my eyes darted to running choyeon holding taehyung's hands as they escaped then scene. i quickly stood up, looking down on bogum's lifeless body.

i'll be back and kill them all.

i wiped my tears facing the hall with my hands tightly gripped on the guns positioning my fingers on the triggers, ready to shoot whoever gets in my way.

everything needs an ending, especially this crap happening in my life.

it may end happy or sad, who the fuck cares? i just need to kill choyeon.

what did we ever do to deserve all this boundaries between our love?

why does blood shed, guns, and soulless body have to be involve?

out of billion people in the world, why are we the one who are always apart again and again as if it's never ending?

we just want to love and hug each other like what others do, is that hard? destiny?

i walked inside the hall to be attacked by men but i spun around, shooting bullets through their skulls while gritting my teeth in anger and frustration. the men shuts down on ground, leaving a thud sound as their bloody heads hit the cold marble floor.

i looked at the boys outside as they reload, shoot, spin, tumble, and get hurt.

my eyes were glazing heat as i looked at the way choyeon dragged taehyung with her filthy hands.

she got away and owned taehyung for fucking years and she thinks she'll still gonna get away from me?

i think the fuck not.

i ran full speed, sprinting towards the way but as i expected, more guards tried to bring me down, pointing weapons at me.

i shoot everywhere but,

suddenly, my world slowed down as i fell on the ground, feeling the pain in my shoulders as the bullet comes through it. i thought i would be hit again but the boys came and started another round with the men inside.

jin helped me up and started dragging me out but i stopped him.

he looked at me in surprise, "i need to save him." i said with pleading eyes.

he stared at me for a moment before letting go of me, ripping a part of his clothing and wrapping it on my shoulders, then gave me his gun because i dropped mine earlier.

i smiled at him and ran to the right, the way they went, leaving the war with the boys.

because i have my own war to fight.

i winced as my arms twitched in pain but i looked at the direction ahead of me, where i think their basement is.

imagine being retarded, choyeon can relate.

i chuckled at how obvious their basement is so i made my way towards it, wasting no time as i ran towards the small hallway.

my heartbeat was so loud that the gun shots couldn't defeat it. it was the only thing i could hear as i approached the door, hoping behind this metal, i would see him.

i turned the knob that was surprisingly open.

i entered the dark room as i point up my gun, more aware of any surroundings. my heart dropped to see no one in the room.