Chapter 18

Copyright © 2018 Nicole Mckoy

Jasmine P.O.V.

"We had a huge fight and it's over for good. I'm not taking him back. I kicked him out and he went to stay at a hotel," I said faking being distraught.

I had called Tori over first thing telling her I needed her. I sounded upset and told her Evan and I broke up.

She said she'd come over and like clock work she was here in no time.

We were now on the couch and I was giving her my best performance.

Evan was already downtown getting checked into his hotel.

"What happened?" Tori asked.

"I just told him I couldn't be with a man that did what he did to you. He kept denying that anything happened and I just know in my gut he's lying," I said.

"He is Jasmine. You can't trust him," Tori said.

"I know and to make matters worse he told me he'd find a woman who could trust in him. He said he didn't even care about me anymore and could find an upgrade," I fake cried.

"Jasmine I'm so sorry. He's a real ass," Tori said as she hugged me.

I hugged her back and rolled my eyes as I sniffled.

"You're such a good friend coming over here to comfort me after what he did to you. I hope he pays for what he did to you," I said as we pulled away from each other.

"So what are you going to do about the kids?" Tori asked.

"Evan and I will work something out I guess. But he'll have to get his own place. He can't stay in that hotel forever," I said.

"So he's at a hotel?" Tori asked quietly.

"Yeah. He probably went to that one he always goes to when we fight," I said.

"This has happened before?" Tori asked.

"Yeah. He pisses me off sometimes and when I need space he goes to this hotel downtown. It's like a fancy one. It has nice rooms. I only remember it because we went there once for a night when we were on better terms," I said.

I was giving Tori enough information to bait her but not seem obvious.

"Jasmine I know you're going through a lot right now and I hate to see you so upset. But you're right for ending it with him. He has a wondering eye anyway," Tori said.

"He does?" I asked.

"Yeah. I didn't want to sue him but I had to. After what he did in his office after already making me uncomfortable here in your home at the pool I had no choice," Tori said.

"He made you uncomfortable here? When?" I asked.

"One night I couldn't sleep so I took a nightly swim. He came outside saying he couldn't sleep either. Things were innocent at first... then he jumped into the pool with me. He even got his pajama pants wet. When we got out of the pool we went to the cabana to get towels and he was checking me out. He admitted that he really liked grabbing my ass. He said I looked sexy and that if he didn't already have three kids with you he'd want to fuck me. Jasmine he grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch and told me to feel what I did to him. He was rock hard.... Maybe the hardest I've ever known a man to get," Tori said.

Tori really wasn't holding back any punches. She was going full force with her made up story.

"Jasmine he told me since he couldn't fuck me he was going to go fuck you but would be thinking of me and how sexy I looked in my bikini the whole time," Tori added.