Where Is Thorin ?

As more and more orcs and trolls enter the city, Thranduil rides his elk into the city by crossing one of the
bridges. As he crosses, his elk tramples many orcs. The elk lowers its horns and spears five orcs at the same time, lifting them up so that Thranduil can behead all of them with one swing of his sword.

As they thunder into the city, the elk is killed by multiple orc arrows to the chest

As they thunder into the city, the elk is killed by multiple orc arrows to the chest. As it falls, Thranduil leaps clear and rolls. He comes up from his roll to find himself surrounded by orcs. He pulls out both his sword and begins fighting them, soon reinforced by his elven foot troops. In the city, the men, elves, and orc all fight each other, and the orcs seems to have the upper hand because of their massive numbers. Azog watches from his hilltop vantage point "[They cannot hold the city. The Dwarves are almost spent.]" In the plains in front of Erebor, the Iron Hills dwarves are being driven back by the orcs. Orcs manage to kill Dain's war pig. Dain shouts "You buggars !" He begins killing orcs left and right with his hammer and by headbutting them "Where's Thorin ?! We need him ! Where is he ?"  Thyri was back into her normal form and started to fight with her sword. From his vantage point, Azog gloats as both battlefronts are being won by the orcs "[Let these lands run with blood ! Slaughter them all.]" Bard shouts "FALL BACK !" Meanwhile, in Erebor, Thorin is merely sitting on the throne. Dwalin approaches him "Since when do we forsake our own people ? Thorin, they are dying out there." Thorin whispers "There are halls beneath halls within this mountain - places we can fortify." Dwalin looks disappointed and angry. Thorin stands up "Shore up, make safe. Yes..." He continues "...Yes, that is it. We must move the gold further underground to safety !" Thorin begins walking away, but Dwalin angrily calls out to him "Did you not hear me ?! Dain is surrounded ! They're being slaughtered, Thorin." Thorin tells him "Many die in war. Life is cheap. But a treasure such as this cannot be counted in lives lost. It is worth all the blood we can spend !" Dwalin says "You sit here in these vast halls, with a crown upon your head, and yet you are lesser now than you have ever been."

Thorin says "Do not speak to me as if I was some lowly dwarf lord

Thorin says "Do not speak to me as if I was some lowly dwarf lord..." As he speaks, Thorin is clearly mentally affected "As-As if I were still...Thorin...Oakenshield." He roars and pulls out his sword. However, he is so unbalanced that he almost falls over. "I AM YOUR KING !" Dwalin tells him "You were always my king. You used to know that once." He bows his head in sorrow "You cannot see that you have become." Thorin looks at him "Go ! Get out... before I kill you."