Part 4

Cash's POV:

When we got back from McDonald's we all go into Maverick's room and lay down on the bed. We are all stuffed, and then out of nowhere Aubrey decides to go and lay on top of us. "Oh shit Aubrey" Mav and I say at the same time laughing. She just smile back with a big grin. Aubs and I head over to my room so we can get some sleep.Then Aubrey says,"Ah shit...I forgot pjs", so I toss her my white Champion sweatshirt for her to sleep in. "Aw thanks, Cash your the best" Aubrey says. "No problem" I reply back to her with a smile. She starts changing into the sweatshirt, so I change into my pajamas, which are some comfy long red and black plaid pjs bottoms and no shirt. We trust eachother so much we just change by eachother, with underwear and a bra. But when I look at her I think damn to myself. Then we head to my bed, lay down, and snuggle.

(Next Day)

I wake up at 11 AM and head down stairs for breakfast with my family. (30 minutes later) I come back to my room and I try to wake up Aubrey. "Aubrey, I got some breakfast for you, time to wake up." "Ugh already" Aubrey says sitting up rubbing her eyes, yawning and stretching. "Haha yup, its 11:30." I say to her. "Holy shit" she says back. I hand her the plate so she can eat and then I go and grab the medicine for her wound to help them heal.