Part 10

Cash's POV:

Aubrey and I finally got our own house."Baby get dressed beautiful as ever and meet me downstairs, I'm bringing us on a date night." I yell to her up the stairs. I'm wearing a white shirt with a Jean jacket and tight black ripped jeans and somehow still look dressy. A couple minutes later, wait...more like a couple hours later, she comes down in this tight fitting black dress and knee high heel boots with smokey eye makeup. "Wow princess...you outdid yourself, you look gorgeous. I say without taking my eyes off of her. "Awh thanks baby" she says wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. We kiss for a minute and then I carry her out to the car and set her in the seat. I place my hand on her thigh and rub it, she just looks up and me and giggles. We go to an Italian place in the middle of town. We order pastas, Aubrey has chicken alfredo, I got spaghetti. "Hey baby can you believe that today is ou-" before I can finish Aubrey finishes me. "Our 5 year! It's so crazy babe! I love you so fucking much" she says as we kiss perfectly. I respond after the long kiss, "I love you too baby." We get done eating and i drive us back in my new vintage red Lamborghini. I grab her from the passenger side seat and carry her. I bring her upstairs to our bedroom and lay her on the bed.