Part 11

Aubrey's POV:

"Thanks for the dinner babe" I say to Cash looking right into his eyes smiling. "Anything for you princess" he says back kissing me. Cash says to me checking me out, "Baby you and your body looks so hot in this dress", "Oh hush it" I say giggling and play punching Cash, "Cmon let's go pack for for our meet and greet in Dallas." We go upstairs and start packing for 2 days. (15 minutes later) We both get done and go back downstairs and change into our swimming suits to go swimming in our huge pool. I'm wearing a blue and black floral bikini and cash is wearing black and blue swim trunks that we bought in a matching couple pack. Its 90° out and we both jump in right away because we are sweating. We both swim and splash eachother for a bit and then we go into the hot tub to relax. "Arnt hit tubs just the best babe?" I ask. "Oh hell yeah" he says back laughing. Then all of a sudden we hear a noise. "Aubs you hear that..." Cash says looking around. "Y-yeah, I wonder what it was" I say back stuttering. "ITS ME BITCHES" Mav comes from nowhere jumping into the hot tub with us. At the same time Cash and I say, "Mav you're a dumbass." I say right after, "You scared me so much, I actually hate you" I say kidding and laughing.
We talk for about an hour in the hot tub and then all 3 of us go inside to dry off. We get changed into Pj's and sit on the couch to binge watch The Office. After a few episodes Maverick goes back to his house and we go upstairs and go to bed and get ready for our busy day tomorrow.