Part 14

Cash's POV:

We wake up at noon and we have to get ready to go home. I get dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Aubrey gets dressed in a cute electric blue dress with her hair straightened. I kiss her and then pick her up and carry her to the taxi. She starts laughing. I go back and grab our suitcases and then sit in the taxi. We get to the airport and then we get on our private jet flight and take off back to Oklahoma. "Babygirl I love you so much, you look gorgeous today" I say to Aubrey kissing her. "Thanks babe" she says, "So, bet you cant wait to get home...cause I cant" while giggling. "Nope I just wanna be home and relax and snuggle you and Netflix and Chill" I say holding her hand. "Aww baby" she says looking into my eyes. Then we hear noises and look outside our window and see us going down. "ATTENTION, ATTENTION EVERYONE, PREPARE FOR CRASH LANDING!!! I REPEAT, PREPARE FOR CRASH LANDING!!!" We hear over the speakers. I look all around and start panicking. "Baby I'm so scared!" Aubrey says quickly and trembling while grabbing onto me. "Its okay baby me too, everything will be fine just stay calm" I say to Aubrey. We are almost to the ground when I say, "Here take this parachute so you can safely float down. I'll be down in a minute babygirl I'm just going to see what's happening." Once she jumps I say something.