baby, you're a haunted house

Patrick's P.O.V.

Early in the morning, I could hear Y/N's sock-muted footsteps tapping against the wooden floors downstairs. I missed waking up next to her this morning, but I'm glad it's our band's free day today, so I get to spend it with her.

I got out of our bedroom and was welcomed by the smell of something baked with pumpkin and peanut butter in it. I could also hear Lose your Soul by Dead Man's Bones play in the background in a low volume. I smiled to myself as I knew how much Y/N loves the spooky seasons of October and November. These are the months when she claims to "flourish the most."

I walked to the kitchen and saw her dancing her life out as she moved her lips along with every words of the song. She makes it look so lively when the song itself is haunting. A chuckle tumbled out from my lips which I think shocked Y/N back to "normality" as she immediately straightened up to face me with her wide terrified eyes.

A smirk played on my lips as it amazed me how she acts like she's never used to me catching her in her natural state. "Good morning, spooky wife." I greeted her sweetness as I walked towards her and pressed a lingering kiss on her lips, my hands resting on the small of her back, pulling her close to me.

I felt Y/N lips curve into a smile as I peppered kisses on her lips until I earned fits of giggles from her. "No, you spooked me, Patrick." Y/N playfully countered, referring to me catching her dancing and lip syncing to the song.

I bit my lip. I couldn't help but giggle as I felt my cheeks warm up. I just can't help falling in love for this woman over and over. "Spooked you enough to make you cringe everytime you remember?" I questioned playfully.

Y/N laughed. "Maybe, but hey we're married now and you got no choice but to live with this spooky wife of yours until your last breath." She tapped the tip of my nose and replaced it with a quick kiss afterwards.

"You're my perfect boo, Y/N." I winked at her while she again laughed at my ghost reference.

"Oh my god, I am pleasantly cursed to have met you and to be your wife, Mr. Spooky Stump."

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

Y'all bless your souls with Gerard Way's new song, "Baby, You're a Haunted House." It's one of the sweetest and one of the most loving song that's ever existed. It's so good that it makes my demons swoon and make babies. BYaHH is so kind and loving and the type that kisses you ever so lovingly especially at times that your face is drenched in tears, you're snotty, and practically a mess. You deserve to feel the love BYaHH is extending to the core of your being. Go ahead and listen to it.